Abec11 107mm 74a evolve or the Tb 110 74 or 72a.

Damn it! I decided on tb 74a but there’s no stock
ajajaj

2 Likes

74A is discontinued now. Only 72A in 110mm Black is in stock now. 110mm 72A Arctic Blue is OOS. :sob:

10 Likes

Just go for the 72a.

And 110% TB110s over the flywheels. I used to think the flywheels were nice… I’d only really put my flywheels on a spare beater board I don’t intend to ride a lot… If I were going for another proper street build I’d be grabbing more sets of TB110s.

7 Likes

And they won’t be making any more 74a?

1 Like

Nopeee… not that I’m aware of :eyes::penguin:

1 Like

The 72A is the sexy new kid for good reason, but don’t sleep on the sale price 78A version. Much softer and cushier than you might think. I would 100% buy a second set, but my OG set looks to last forever.

6 Likes

We are discontinuing the 74A. 72A is better. :partying_face: :+1:

5 Likes

Just snatched some 78a’s. Can’t pass that up. They’ve been out forever.

5 Likes

We have clear that the wheels are not eternal, but I appreciate your advice, I really like the 72nd but I have insecurity that breaks faster, so I think I’ll go for the 78th taking advantage of the price and your comments.

3 Likes

I would totally buy more 78A but I’m rolling three sets right now, two production sets and the final prototypes from summer 2018 that are now on their third skate and don’t even have a single chunk in them. They’ve literally outlived two other esk8s from birth to death.

6 Likes

One last question. Does anyone know anything about the 100mm 74a tb that can give me an opinion about the softness, durability, grip?

Greetings

1 Like

Wish I picked those up when they were on sale :cry

My bro, are we talking about the 110mm 78a or the 100mm 74a?
Greetings

1 Like

NVM

The 74a mix is a middle ground…hard enough to last but soft enough to be comfy, it should chunk less than most wheels but it still can and it will just barely hold in the wet. Overall pretty good

1 Like

Are you saying that 110s don’t chunk? That’s big improvement.

1 Like

Not what I said.

My 74a’s havent chunked, only sliced. They also havnt done that while generally riding… The only damage on them is from the two recent crashes I’ve had.

Read the thread and everyone else’s testimonials, they’ve got more miles on them than I do

1 Like

My people, does anyone know or have they had an experience with these wheels?

@Rodrigojavier Those are China THANE. You want the 110mm 72A. https://diyelectricskateboard.com/products/110mm-arctic-blue-torqueboards-wheels

4 Likes

I’m going for tb 78a for durability basically, but I just wanted to know, thank you very much for the clarification.

3 Likes