Abec11 107mm 74a evolve or the Tb 110 74 or 72a.

Hello community, I would like you to help me to decide or between two wheels: The abec11 107mm 74a evolve or the Tb 110 74 or 72a. I want to buy the Tb110 but I have seen problems with the shipments, besides I didn’t have a very good experience post sale, so I don’t want to say that I find it a bad brand, but I understand that the logist with the covid theme is not the best. On the other hand the abec11 107mm, I don’t know much about the feel and comfort of the wheel on bad pavement. If you could help me, I would be very grateful.

Greetings, from Chile

1 Like

TB110 72a hands down :beers:

9 Likes

I’d take the TB110 any day over the Superfly or F1 wheels

9 Likes

I’m biased, go for Superfly

4 Likes

since u don’t give me the option of blue caguama, im gonna say TB110

2 Likes

110s no doubt

107s were prone to chunking apparently

3 Likes

guess I’m lucky, Ive been riding SuperFly for 3 yrs, no chunks 🤷

3 Likes

It blows my mind some online stores are still selling Superflys for more than new TB110s… Their time has passed.

11 Likes

Mine didn’t chunk either, just reporting what I’ve seen other users say the most frequently

3 Likes

All wheels will chunk eventually — except maybe the TB110 in 78A durometer — but the TB110 definitely last a lot longer for me, ride better and look better.

4 Likes

But if we put the blue Caguamas 76a you’d put them first? Why? I’m asking because I’ve never had them, I’d like to know more about their driving on that wheel.

Greetings

They chunk, but they’re very soft and maneuverable, and cheap compared to the bigger wheels. Maybe TB 90mm 74a could be better (not sure if people have compared the two), but for small builds they’re king at the moment.

1 Like

I want these back, the 74a that my brother have chunks like a bitch. We have supper rough roads here tho.

3 Likes

Only fer you :eyes::penguin:

6 Likes

So tb 72a and 74a don’t recommend them, they get destroyed too quickly? Damn! Because they were just the ones I was going to send for.

1 Like

You should still find them long ish lasting.

I’ve been running the 74A 110s for about 3 months now and they’ve held up nice. Typical slices and what not but no massive chunking to report.

1 Like

The 78A last forever. The 78A aren’t as good on wet streets.

The 72A is a Grip Machine. Become one with the road. The lifetime is good but not forever.

The 74A is a mix of both.

I’m currently running all 3 and like all of them for different reasons.

5 Likes

Quote of the day :call_me_hand:
I love my 72a’s

4 Likes

I always have a soft spot for blue caguamas, others might disagree, but my x1pr has blue caguamas since day 1 and im loving them.

2 Likes