Abec11 107mm 74a evolve or the Tb 110 74 or 72a.

Nopeee… not that I’m aware of :eyes::penguin:

1 Like

The 72A is the sexy new kid for good reason, but don’t sleep on the sale price 78A version. Much softer and cushier than you might think. I would 100% buy a second set, but my OG set looks to last forever.

6 Likes

We are discontinuing the 74A. 72A is better. :partying_face: :+1:

5 Likes

Just snatched some 78a’s. Can’t pass that up. They’ve been out forever.

5 Likes

We have clear that the wheels are not eternal, but I appreciate your advice, I really like the 72nd but I have insecurity that breaks faster, so I think I’ll go for the 78th taking advantage of the price and your comments.

3 Likes

I would totally buy more 78A but I’m rolling three sets right now, two production sets and the final prototypes from summer 2018 that are now on their third skate and don’t even have a single chunk in them. They’ve literally outlived two other esk8s from birth to death.

6 Likes

One last question. Does anyone know anything about the 100mm 74a tb that can give me an opinion about the softness, durability, grip?

Greetings

1 Like

Wish I picked those up when they were on sale :cry

My bro, are we talking about the 110mm 78a or the 100mm 74a?
Greetings

1 Like

NVM

The 74a mix is a middle ground…hard enough to last but soft enough to be comfy, it should chunk less than most wheels but it still can and it will just barely hold in the wet. Overall pretty good

1 Like

Are you saying that 110s don’t chunk? That’s big improvement.

1 Like

Not what I said.

My 74a’s havent chunked, only sliced. They also havnt done that while generally riding… The only damage on them is from the two recent crashes I’ve had.

Read the thread and everyone else’s testimonials, they’ve got more miles on them than I do

1 Like

My people, does anyone know or have they had an experience with these wheels?

@Rodrigojavier Those are China THANE. You want the 110mm 72A. https://diyelectricskateboard.com/products/110mm-arctic-blue-torqueboards-wheels

4 Likes

I’m going for tb 78a for durability basically, but I just wanted to know, thank you very much for the clarification.

3 Likes

Yeah I have. They are clone shit. Which means, you need to dremel you plastic abec pulleys to make them fit in because the wheel spokes are fat because they are cheap chinese shite and structural integrity would be zero if the spokes were thinner how ABEC intended them to be. Not quality.

But, silver lining, they grip like a bastard. 78a so meant to be harder than 74a, but, they grip way harder than 74a, softer, which makes no sense. So their rating is way off, peobably 72a or 70a. But thats what you get from cheap chinese shite manufacturera who don’t have a clue.
Also they are super loud on the ground. Vibration city. They feel every crack stone pebble stick kerb edge manhole cover grate bump irregularity cobble rough paver rough concrete or ashphalt on the planet. Other than that, yeah great wheel.

Just stick to california made urethane quality wheels that are priced properly, you can’t go wrong.

1 Like

These things

1 Like

Ill let you know if they ever break. Maybe 100km’s so far, no issues.

Also, the blue in that picture is a photoshop hue adjusted lie. They are not that arctic blue colour they seem to compare on the site. In real life they are a dull ugly blue that does not look good. They look terrible. The arctic blue 110’s actually look good once you get them covered in dust and shite with normal use. Again avoid these things and don’t be fooled by post photograph trickery!!

Edit: the arctic blue tb110’s turn a shitty wolfenstein 3d green once they are used. They definitely dont look like that brilliant blue they are originally. Wish I got black :(…

1 Like