$99 Hoyt St. Midnight Puck - It's Here!

3 more months?

It’s beautiful :sob:

1 Like

Personally I’m a big fan of them waiting until they have an accurate production wrap before taking pre-orders.

5 Likes

Definitely better to wait a bit and get a proper well done product than something what is just average.

But on the other hand it means we will miss the summer season with it :pensive:

1 Like

Are these still in the works :heart_eyes: been trying to decide on a remote and the bamboo puck is gorgeous, but for my first build I don’t think I can stomach the price tag lol But for half the price and a birthday gift from the wife, this midnight just might be the one!

2 Likes

As far as I’ve heard they are. But @DerelictRobot or @Anorak234 should have up-to-the-date info.

3 Likes

Greetings Earthlings,
A quick update on the Hoyt St Midnight Puck for those interested. The mold is complete but some revisions were necessary so we’re a little delayed (sorry!). I expect to have the first sample mid June before pulling the trigger on the full build. It’s reportedly a buildtime of 50-55 days from there, then shipping time. Considering offering a preorder and airfreighting those quantities to shorten the lead time (skaters helping skaters!). Anybody know how to set up a voting tracker to get a count on how many folks would be down for that?
Happy trails, Jeff@hoytskate.com

15 Likes
  • Yes i want a midnight puck
  • No not interested atm
  • Maybe, depends

0 voters

2 Likes

Do you plan to ship internationally or will this be US only ?

Welcome JJ! Great to have you here.

3 Likes

Well that’s pretty awesome news! I should be wanting to build another​:smiling_imp::smiling_imp: by the time they are out, now the wife might not want me to but that is a worry for future me Hahahaha

1 Like

Technically still US only but we have been known to bend the rules. Email me directly at jeff@hoytskate.com.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank Me by sending me a free puck :joy:

Is the release for the midnight puck still targeted for summer?

1 Like

We’re a couple months out at least. Having issues confirming the shell. Small but important issues. Better right than quick.

9 Likes

This is awesome, I love how transparent you guys are as a company and how much you care about the little things.

Now get your T Shirts in stock so I can support you.

4 Likes

Appreciate the response. Looking forward to picking up the midnight puck. Love my bamboo one.

I’d pay $99 for the electronics and no shell :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Shit, no wonder they’re not selling. Tees are in stock… will rectify settings today.

3 Likes