$99 Hoyt St. Midnight Puck - It's Here!

Fine! :rofl: I’ll just buy a puck then! :joy:

3 Likes

Good man.

1 Like

So the black shell is a direct replacement of the bamboo case? Could anyone confirm this?

Edit:
Looks smaller than the bamboo. I could be just trippin’ :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Direct replacement. Internals are the same.

3 Likes

not concurrently. for safety reasons, it can only pair with one receiver at a time.

7 Likes

I feel like I owe you all a review or something. truth be told, I have nothing substantive to say. It just works. like a toaster or like a bottle opener, no drama no story to tell

6 Likes

Two questions is the grip tape like the rubber kind or standard grip tape and it looks like yours has some scratches but doesn’t look like you messed up the stain at all does that stain go really deep

the color of the nylon goes all the way through. i can’t speak for the wooden pucks

1 Like

Ahh I thought it was wooden

My only substantive review… Is IT just fuckin works… all the time… every time… the case appears to be bullet-proof as evidence of @sesat’s scratched case… It’s a puck!, I’ve totally throw caution to the wind and “touched down” on my Midnight Puck case without nearly the evidence that Ram has… but honestly, when you’re coming off a board, really quick-like… it’s refreshing to know you can use the puck as a slide puck and still ride home afterwards!!

Big Shout out to @JJHoyt and the team… home run!!! I’ll be buying another and at least a couple of more receivers…

I just wanna know… with all the flashy lights/LEDs… why is there no remote battery status?

I just charge mine whenever I charge a board…

6 Likes

Working on that with the vendor now. Hoping we can get colors to identify SOC. More soon!

8 Likes

The nylon pucks are solid color pigmented. The amber bamboo pucks are also same color all the way through but the colored bamboo pucks are not.

3 Likes

Wood is a four letter word. They are bamboo and now also in nylon.

4 Likes

I learned this truth the hard way. :grinning:

7 Likes

any updated versions coming in the next couple months im looking to pick one up

1 Like

Just received the updated firmware today. We’re closed until 1/2 but will quickly test and, assuming all is in order, send out updates ASAP to those who want.

8 Likes

what’s updated in the FW?

and sign me up!

Lights will change color to indicate state of charge.

10 Likes

IN

let me know where I can get the firmware update… no sweat about this year brother… take the rest of the year off… I’ll be back in 'merika the 3rd of Jan!

3 Likes

@kook you’re loving it right? Once you go Hoyt you can’t go back

1 Like