6389 x 8 | quad unity/stormity | 12s/18s tattu | RedEmber 44

(Spin tires at 3pm, earlier if it feels right. Down hill to the harbor, then follow back north for something reasonable. 7miles, 15mi whatever is clever.)

5 Likes

@Arzamenable holy shit what happened? Did they spin so fast they caught fire?!!!

Im happy to use whatever board u have available since I haven’t had time to touch mine after testing failed. Just had my kids bday party and shit took up all my time.

2 Likes

@Bobby :+1: Nazare no bindings or the detuned Hummie on haggy 2wd.

What happened? See the post with video in habitacione verde

Not special, just not ready for to explain in general what happened. Maybe it’s just a filter and I’m pretty good at Adobe flame plugins.

3 Likes

Amy good parking spots? How far we riding?

Ill take the nazare!!!

Dunno about parking, but it’s quiet there. @370HSSV max distance: that speed run you survived on urethane. 6-7miles? Maybe 8.

2 Likes

11 Likes

this is some Hunter S. Thompson shit… just sayin…

Great thread man, good luck- beer will put fires out in case of emergency

5 Likes

Merry Christmas! Swear I’m working on the ground insulation fix.

In the meantime.

*we’re

5 Likes

Wait, are those 8mm shaft holes? Where did you get those?

2 Likes

10mm, lacroix. 20t is stupid big (looks like 8mm, 18t, Right?)

Oh 10mm okay. I thought LaCroix only sold 10mm :imp:

All you need to do is unbore out the hole.

6 Likes

Shush in the peanut gallery, I know, I know.

9 Likes

Quality control

12 Likes

She stays out in the garage all night with you? Lucky!

6 Likes

She helps. Thanks :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Do you also lightly ding things against your teeth to feel what material it is? For example glass or plastic or those plastic coatings that look like metal and are as cold, but if you ding it against your teeth you instantly feel its not metal.

1 Like

So if you want to drill the motor holes, just make the hole the size of your motor shaft, then put one of the carcasses of your motor stators on there and use that as a template :+1:

Then you can drill the hole a bit larger after ur done!

1 Like

Yeah , I’ve got m4 threaded transfer punches I’ve used for this maneuver before.

Order of operations screw up.

Bonus points for product placement. Its not worth showing off if you’re not pretending its your dick :ok_hand:

3 Likes