6374 is too small

80’s are what i want to do. I haven’t done anything that big before

Those look like 72T pulleys, you have a clue what motor pulleys you have? might be able to shave a few T of off that to get a bigger ratio.

Unless you pull max battery amps this most likely wont be needed.

1 Like

13t is what i counted

Thats ~ 1:5.5 ratio. 1:6 would be the next step but I would be worried about belt skipping. Maybe the step after that would be bigger, lower kv motors or 4WD like mentioned before. What are your motor amps set to?

I haven’t built it yet i could set it to what i need. I have some parts ( the ones mentioned) but have others. And im still well within my budget. Im mostly looking for suggestions. And you are on point. Thanks

1 Like

I understand the worry if you haven’t built it yet and want to make sure it will work regardless.
Most likely 1:5.5 is plenty on those motors and you have nothing to worry about.

If that doesn’t work and you go for bigger and bigger motors you will soon enough run into traction issues with 2wd, or things like motor keyways breaking because of the torque put on your motor shafts instead.
That’s where 4wd comes into play, keep in mind its not an end all solution because of the costs involved with it. But I’m sure even 635X’s could propel anyone up a steep hill at a comfortable speed.

2 Likes

I get it. That’s what zach tetra said back in the beginning.
Money isn’t the issue. My bro is pushing 260? Ish.
So im asking advice. I was ready to build A monster just to say i did. Im on my 5th build. I get parts from here or something as non china as possible im not anti china or any thing. I’m just trying to spend my money on parts made by start ups like yall .
And to skate a beast like that.

2 Likes

I got his bro to put a depiait doen too. So I’m making 2 so they can ride together.

2 Likes

you only showed the wheels so far.

I think you need to organize your thoughts down to a more concise list of things to do/figure out.

I would recommend awd 5065 or 6355 as that can take a 400lb person up a steep hill I bet.

1 Like

Wasn’t meant for you. That was for homeslice saying 5065 would do. :call_me_hand:

Dual 5065 can do wonders if you’re not too heavy but there’s is definitely max on the weight, you need to have an appropriate power to weight ratio

I have a couple unity fobox a?coupme of spintends and assorted motors

I can but upgrades. It has to be top of the line. That’s all.
And a handful of boardnamics trucks and hangers

1 Like

Big enough?

17 Likes

What’s inside of those and how big are the motors?

This is the new beast from e-toxx :slight_smile:
I don’t know the specs.

4 Likes

That toxx is brutal. How much? How can i score one?

I think it’s only 9999€.

3 Likes

$1300. Ill take one.

You definitely need to get him a way bigger battery. Big motors do nothing if the battery and escs can’t support the right power.

Edit: if it’s 4-5p high C lipos than it’s fine thou :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bruhhh this stuff is so insane, it sounds like a monster

1 Like