6374 is too small

4 Likes

Very nice

2 Likes

Tell @Psychotiller he came up with this creation.
I definitely feel like I compensated for something else :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sure i don’t need to make my own CAN cables. Eh?

2 Likes

No. Fuck no. Stop telling people that.

Buy a Xenith

10 Likes

I’m cool with you recommending that if you send me $275 refund for the focing unity I never got

1 Like

I am not the expert, however does that mean I have to replace both “Bloody” unities present in my EVO ?

Should I fear for my safety when riding that board?

Should I not upgrade the existing Maytech 100A on the WCS?

I am not a builder nor a DIYer therefore I shall consider Unities Cancelled on this platform.

I officially digress

1 Like

Idk if you never got those bloody unities and I said how everyone should buy from them what would you do?

I will wait to hear the pros verdict on the Zenith, I figured its new and not yet proven.
This has been the trend on a good number of shinny new products and developments.
I shall take the seat of student and learn the game from the sideline

1 Like

The Xenith is really good I am testing one, each unit was inspected by the owner of bkb where jason doesn’t touch orders just the money.

2 Likes

What are the specscon that xenith?

1 Like

I mean kind of. It’s basically the unity. Same factory, same components, with minor improvements, and pre-testing before you receive it.

It’s a unity, I would consider it the same specs

8 Likes

I don’t even know where to start.

The main problem is who’s selling them.

Buy a Xenith, which is a unity that isn’t soaked in horrible customer service and undelivered product and has the correct connectors on them. It is also backed by excellent customer service.

Also the unities from massive stator that another customer of mine bought were dead on arrival and he has no way of getting resolution.

7 Likes

Ftfy :rofl: I trust Jared more than pothead

4 Likes

Thats unfortunate if lack of honor and customer service is still an issue

2 Likes

just never buy anything from that guy. If you have unities and they work, that’s great. I do too. I still had one left and I just put it in a customer’s board as a replacement ESC for one that failed. They’re solid units if they don’t come off the line DOA but this isn’t about the hardware, its about the man. And now that the Xenith is out, which is made at the same factory with some improvements and backed by excellent customer service, there’s no need to even consider massive dickhole as a vendor.

11 Likes

Understood

1 Like

Damn. So much drama in the eskate world.
I like my spintend. And im gonna check out the stormcore. But, i have a build with a unity. And it rolls just fine.

2 Likes

I have three personal builds with unities and i spent two years building on little else. I beat the shit out of them, they’re great.

This is why the Xenith was such a relief. I can do standard 12S basic builds again with them and save myself a fuckload of time and headache and not feel like a diamond mine baron in africa.

5 Likes