6" Pneumatics best manufacturing quality options

1 Like

They pretty much go over everything other than really muddy conditions and Big tree roots

:joy: this video was me being a smart ass telling @glyphiks if thane could do this :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice. But. Are they comfy like? Or rough like.

1 Like

Each to their own but when you hit a bump you feel it but when you want to turn the corner you can turn with amazing grip they are meant for racing and carving the grip is amazing but yeah you do feel the bumps

3 Likes

Yes Iā€™m very excited to try these because who knows if I will ever get Exell tires again and with a flux or bigger deck
Metros 155x50 is just pushing bottoming out 165x65 is perfect for a bigger enclosure
Itā€™s just nice to have options :+1:

3 Likes

i love the look of these. Will it be possible to buy more in the future after these last sets are gone? @frame :alien::smiley:

2 Likes

should be, i will try to get another batch going as soon as possible, still got 3 sets left in the meantime.

3 Likes

I honestly reckon heā€™ll tell u they can haha

But just because something can, doesnā€™t mean it should.

Iā€™ve got similar boardwalks around me and will ride over it on my mini but uncomfortable as hell haha.

2 Likes

Had a great ride today on the XCells
I hit my top speed then took it on a trail with lots of rocks they felt amazing

1 Like

They look good! And comfy! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I heard the next batch is a softer compound I donā€™t know if thatā€™s gonna be good or bad but they are very high quality tires :+1:

1 Like

great tires. sorry cali didnt respondā€¦ its more rideonsraā€¦ send me a dm on IG if u still need em. :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

so they can video call u?

1 Like

nah, just so he can accuse marcel of being me and block him :rofl:

1 Like

im a tako, not a child, i donā€™t need to prove it

1 Like

im not a child. im a fat fuck

1 Like

same hereā€¦oh wait, maybe we r the same