6" Pneumatics best manufacturing quality options

think they’re too small for my m1-AT?

Depends on your ratio, but they will fit

1 Like

Yeah I know china has them but shouldn’t onsracalifornia stock them as well

1 Like

Do those only fit on those new hubs you got?

1 Like

they fit the newbee hub, megastar (u need to wide space in between), and possibly other hub (i will test on the infinity hub later)

does not fit phatlads i’ve tested

2 Likes

Good find.

1 Like

They are going to be different than the OG 155
But JJ from Hoyt said 3-4 months out so Let’s :pray:
153 I think

1 Like

These look so promising @frame might be getting a little batch :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Here is a question. What is needed to make a really good 6" diameter tire? If someone could have a really solid 6" tires made and in stock most of the time, that would be really beneficial to the community. Other than Hota, any other manufacturers?

2 Likes

Honestly my favorite tire right now is the

https://land-surf.com/products/xcell™-rs™-e-skate-tires-165mm-x-62mm-set-of-4

But out of stock :disappointed:

1 Like

i’ve decided not to remove the set that i have on right now, i will wait for my batch come in and test fit on infinityhub. they are a pain to remove

1 Like

I wonder who actually makes these tires for Land Surf. They look really nice!

What other improvements would people like to see other than trueness? Different rubber compounds?

1 Like

Those dumptrucks are the meepo wide guys yah? Dont theu only come with their rims? I remember looking at em back when, around the hurricane rage. But didnt remember being confident that i could get replacements. Am i happily mistaken, or did you have to commit to rims to get those beauts?

i have a few set coming in by end of this month, but im not doing presale, so watch out for sale threads for these tires

3 Likes

2 Likes

@JeffyJ you might like these :arrow_up:
I just ordered a set for science :sunglasses:

2 Likes

he already order some :joy:

2 Likes

Cheers. Yeah I’ve got a few of the ERL guys in Perth to get some too :blush:

2 Likes

I will be waiting for your evaluation of these tires. Mostly, how much a difference in handling/grip these tires have.

1 Like

@Nacho hey man. How does the xcells ride on normal, medium rough asphalt?
Sidewalls are pretty stiff, so i’m worried they aren’t comfy. The whole reason i sold my urethane kit was to get pneumatics for comfort. :smiley: But it would suck if they aren’t. 18s proto recommended me these. Were like rolls royce phantom compared to urethanes he said. :smiley: That might be true. But compared to doesn’t mean they are actually comfortable to ride on.

1 Like