6" Pneumatics best manufacturing quality options

Honestly my favorite tire right now is the

https://land-surf.com/products/xcell™-rs™-e-skate-tires-165mm-x-62mm-set-of-4

But out of stock :disappointed:

1 Like

i’ve decided not to remove the set that i have on right now, i will wait for my batch come in and test fit on infinityhub. they are a pain to remove

1 Like

I wonder who actually makes these tires for Land Surf. They look really nice!

What other improvements would people like to see other than trueness? Different rubber compounds?

1 Like

Those dumptrucks are the meepo wide guys yah? Dont theu only come with their rims? I remember looking at em back when, around the hurricane rage. But didnt remember being confident that i could get replacements. Am i happily mistaken, or did you have to commit to rims to get those beauts?

i have a few set coming in by end of this month, but im not doing presale, so watch out for sale threads for these tires

3 Likes

2 Likes

@JeffyJ you might like these :arrow_up:
I just ordered a set for science :sunglasses:

2 Likes

he already order some :joy:

2 Likes

Cheers. Yeah I’ve got a few of the ERL guys in Perth to get some too :blush:

2 Likes

I will be waiting for your evaluation of these tires. Mostly, how much a difference in handling/grip these tires have.

1 Like

@Nacho hey man. How does the xcells ride on normal, medium rough asphalt?
Sidewalls are pretty stiff, so i’m worried they aren’t comfy. The whole reason i sold my urethane kit was to get pneumatics for comfort. :smiley: But it would suck if they aren’t. 18s proto recommended me these. Were like rolls royce phantom compared to urethanes he said. :smiley: That might be true. But compared to doesn’t mean they are actually comfortable to ride on.

1 Like

1 Like

They pretty much go over everything other than really muddy conditions and Big tree roots

:joy: this video was me being a smart ass telling @glyphiks if thane could do this :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice. But. Are they comfy like? Or rough like.

1 Like

Each to their own but when you hit a bump you feel it but when you want to turn the corner you can turn with amazing grip they are meant for racing and carving the grip is amazing but yeah you do feel the bumps

3 Likes

Yes I’m very excited to try these because who knows if I will ever get Exell tires again and with a flux or bigger deck
Metros 155x50 is just pushing bottoming out 165x65 is perfect for a bigger enclosure
It’s just nice to have options :+1:

3 Likes

i love the look of these. Will it be possible to buy more in the future after these last sets are gone? @frame :alien::smiley:

2 Likes

should be, i will try to get another batch going as soon as possible, still got 3 sets left in the meantime.

3 Likes

I honestly reckon he’ll tell u they can haha

But just because something can, doesn’t mean it should.

I’ve got similar boardwalks around me and will ride over it on my mini but uncomfortable as hell haha.

2 Likes

Had a great ride today on the XCells
I hit my top speed then took it on a trail with lots of rocks they felt amazing

1 Like