50mph razor scooter build using esk8 parts

With banana for scale

Iā€™d hit that

4 Likes

the fork looks like itā€™ll obliterate on impact with a pothole at speedā€¦

Idk why but this makes me excited lol. Iā€™m gonna thermally adhere the esc to the frame for better heat dissipation

Damn, youā€™re useful. Thanks for this.

:flushed:

EDIT:

Just purchased a zenith from @KaramQ !! Canā€™t wait to get this thing running

3 Likes

Is it a 80mm?

Yeah Iā€™m pretty sure it is. Also I added pics of the frame to the original post

5 Likes

Wonā€™t you have it already built in to the system or is it a freewheel cassette in the rear?

Bingo bango

1 Like

Damn scooters. Ironically I had the same issue with my scooter-3sk8 monstrosity and found the esk8 forums while looking up how to add regenerative braking

1 Like

Where do you plan to put the battery and electronics? On the footrest or under the seat (seem kinda right).

yup

Yup what lol. Where is it then?

Edit: I meant kinda tight. But I guess is under the seat then

Under the seat, sorry I misread your comment

1 Like

Me and my brother used to ride on a mx dirt bike style razor exactly like this. Gonna be so funny to see one go 40+ mph

The little frame can hold some good weight. Me and my bro used to ride two seater on one of those :laughing:

1 Like

So, in theory, my Sweet Pea should be able to go even faster since itā€™s a light red color, correct? Cause I need to show up that little girl that laughed at me at the park today. :sob:

10 Likes

:smirk: however you look at it, thats pinkā€¦ :grin:

The little girl was obviously jealous of your barbie scooter.71Vc-zyU64L.AC_SX425

7 Likes

Actually, I think her dad was the jealous one. Because right after his daughter laughed at me, he goes ā€œthatā€™s awesomeā€. :smirk:

And I guess you could call it pink, if you want to be a dick about it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:rofl:
That must be one of those things for which there is not just 1 right answer. Like science

1 Like

Little update. The motor mounts are in. I mustā€™ve been high when I ordered because now I have 2. If you have this exact scooter you can have it for the cost of shipping lol

Now I really need a 12mm ID sprocket that works with #25 chain with the lowest # of teeth possible :persevere:

Please tag any chain pros if you know em

6 Likes

@Andy87