4wd set up options, what do you do?

just made my purchase… so well see… also threw in a chain bike lock from their for 1.63 lol… plus shipping… its like going to walmart…went in for 1 thing came out with 5

1 Like

Shipping kills this deal… lmk if you have other sources for discount electronics

3 Likes

Ok what the fuck.

1 Like

What shipping method was that? Super express?? Anyways just buy my unity… More features anyways especially Bluetooth connectivity for making changes… Nothing sux more than having to crack the case to mod the vesc

2 Likes

damn, if only we could add a $9 module to get bluetooth onto these VESCs…

you were saying?

2 Likes

Tried tested and proven? Something to bookmark if so!

If it is the exact same one flipsky sells off their website, then tested and proven by yours truly!

Flashing f/w is quite slow though, and I don’t use an android. So I use purely for telemetry.

1 Like

Does this leave the MakerX folks as the cheapest place to buy VESC’s, taking into account shipping? https://www.ebmakers.com/collections/x-esc/products/x-vesc4

1 Like

It fluctuates a bit. I bought and received some at $44, and they’ve been great. This is the cheapest one I could find quickly for $48 shipped --> https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000110350979.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.b8174c4dvuNS7U

2 Likes

IMO if you want 4wd you need some sort of heat-sink on the VESC. not sure what the cheapest reliable heatsink vesc is these days. dual would be great if anyone knows of one

eff me, I missed the sale as well :’(
It’s showing me $102 to ship one to the usa -_-

1 Like

Turns out the vesc’s are coming from China, but 25$ Was a steal

1 Like

I don’t think it was a sale, more like an error. They’ll just cancel the order. Did anyone actually get one for $25?

2 Likes

It was a mistake, they shipped mine for the inconvenience though

2 Likes

Anyone know what would happen if I used 2 tb 190kv motors 1 maytech 190kv motor and 1 bkb 190 kg motor all 6355s in a 4wd set up? Should work right?

oh no way!
let us know when you get it!

1 Like

We might have got scammed

It got delivered to Nebraska and I’m in San Diego.

1 Like

Doesn’t give me the warm fuzzy, but they’ve continued to stay in communication w/ me. I wouldn’t give up yet.

1 Like

You can easily pair two receivers if you use a high-quality remote.

1 Like