4wd set up options, what do you do?

60A Motor 50A batt max (maybe 45A to be safe don’t really remember, but the max or almost ^^)

2 Likes

Oh ok. I don’t really need FOC anyway I’d like to be able to hear it. Although I might use 10S so FOC may be possible then.

I was 3 days away from not buying a single esk8 thing, haven’t bought anything since the 25th of August, now you done made me buy 2 vesc’s Incase for the worst.

1 Like

Are yall buying the flipsky 4.12s?

Yup, and it’s coming from the states so shipping should be relatively fast

Is it a decent vesc? I’ve never used a 4.12, by the time I got into this game 6.6 was the thing, my only experience is with fsesc6.6

3 Likes

Weaker but works the same.

2 Likes

I just ordered 2

1 Like

Sweet! Please update us on how it goes

Will do. Will be running them on an 11s3p BKB Tayto sensored BLDC. Very interested to see how it goes.

2 Likes

Pretty sure you shouldn’t be running more than 27A batt max on the 4.12s unless you have a really good cooling system.

Haha… I’m in the red this.month and really have no need for a 3rd build but u know… Shit be addicting…cant stop wont stop!

2 Likes

Yes, maybe , but real life show it could be a bit more (if +125 or 150 amps can pass on a 4.07 with good cooling like you say), I was confy with only 45/50 and air forced cooling :wink:

Now they’re still on work, here :

(perfectly air cooled too, like I didn’t put enclosure ^^)

1 Like

You can run higher current no problem, but once it heats up it will thermal throttle and lower the current

aw man Canada :frowning: would’ve bought myself 2 or even 4 already.

2 Likes

We’re sorry :pensive:

Hope these actually make it to me… Got some weird messages from the seller this morning about shipping and customs and paying more, so I doubt these will actually be shipped from inside the US.

Also of note, they have flipsky 6.6’s with the aluminum case for $75 shipped :open_mouth:

1 Like

Damn I didn’t see that price drop.

Post a pic of what the seller said?

Got this one early this morning…

Seems incorrect at best…

Followed by this one 8 or so hours later…

I’m staying optimistic for now and put in an order for some 6.6s as well. Can always get my $ back…

1 Like

Seems like some weird shit. Yeah worst comes to worst chargeback and or file dispute on Ali.

Interesting prices for sure

2 Likes