4wd set up options, what do you do?

It was a mistake, they shipped mine for the inconvenience though

2 Likes

Anyone know what would happen if I used 2 tb 190kv motors 1 maytech 190kv motor and 1 bkb 190 kg motor all 6355s in a 4wd set up? Should work right?

oh no way!
let us know when you get it!

1 Like

We might have got scammed

It got delivered to Nebraska and I’m in San Diego.

1 Like

Doesn’t give me the warm fuzzy, but they’ve continued to stay in communication w/ me. I wouldn’t give up yet.

1 Like

You can easily pair two receivers if you use a high-quality remote.

1 Like

we’ll see… mine says Sat delivery… tick tock tic tock… =)
i mean tho its covered by aliexpress anyways so we wouldnt be out any money…

1 Like

VESC 4.12 overheat and throttle pretty hard for me when I run them at 30A and go full speed for a while. If you aren’t at full throttle for 1km then they seem to work fine at 30A.

I would never run a 4.12 at 50A.

2 Likes

Haha Yeah when I was buying parts for the first time in 2018 I didn’t know half of what I do now.
see: me using lipos and expecting them to last.

I think the first time I programmed it I put 80A motor and 50A battery or maybe even 80A battery lmao.

That’s a Vanda electronics vesc 4.12 with custom wires under the tape with the mini USB port. Peep the really bad diy series connector.

2 Likes

Any.news? I’m excited tobsee what happens with my supposed delivery tomorrow =)

Nothing from Ali, they say successful delivery but it’s straight bullshit, Chinese holiday

1 Like

I’m so ready to just lose it and file a chargeback through my credit card. I don’t live in fûckinh Nebraska

1 Like

It will hurt them more when you open a dispute on Aliexpress. Bad rep is worse than losing money to them :wink:

3 Likes

Any updates

“arriving late” =( monday I guess…

Has it gotten to the USA yet?

yeah it was in CA the other day… then enroute since yesterday…but somewhere “in the system” lol

Yeah, your vesc’s probably ain’t getting delivered to your address. I’m thinking they got all the shipping messed up. Mine showed up in Chicago then went to Norfolk. What if your package shows up at my place lol

2 Likes

Its still mine lol… Arrived and then departed denver… So getting closer… I got suckered in for a chain lock while I was on their site so.laybe mine is a bit harded to screw up

2 Likes

Let’s hope you get yours

1 Like