4WD - 4 x 6374 Motors vs 4 x 6389 Motors - Will there be any noticeable acceleration difference, or will traction prevent it?

My thought process regarding power is as followed:
gear for the topspeed you want to hit in a year or so when you get good at riding these damn things, plus a little extra. if you are good as balls consider the tzatziki effekt your body will receive at those speeds with the gear worn.
vesc settings are what makes you fly! battery and motor amps (as well as lower “ramp up time” if you run a PPM remote, if it’s UART than fuck it you got no control over that stuff.)

then tackle the triangle of low hanging fruit: esc, battery, motors. if your motors gets hot as balls while your battery and vesc’s are cool as a cucumber get some beefier motors. if your battery sags and gets considerably warm get a larger one.
if everything is still nice and cool up them vesc settings, ride harder or get fatter.

2 Likes

get fatter.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m buing just a few of them for my flux build. If they look inside like the new 74’s do, I’ll be a happy rider.

2 Likes

Hells yeah brother. They’re good bang for your buck

2 Likes

They look completely sealed. How do they not melt like 6396s?

1 Like

They are. And that sr is a good question :point_up:t3::rofl:

1 Like

They also fit 3links :shushing_face: It’s the inner 30mm mounting hole pattern

1 Like

There is no big support bearing on the beginning of the can so there is still airflow allowed.