40" Drop Deck TB40

:frowning:

3 Likes

How many 26800 can you fit now?

3 Likes

Should still be able to fit 10S4P and 2 dual escs, as long as it doesnā€™t get much smoler.

2 Likes

Oh ok wasnā€™t aware you had left any room lol.

Still think 13S3P would be cool.

2 Likes

is that a LY switchblade?

2 Likes

My theory is that the high voltage wonā€™t be as necessary w/ 4wd.

2 Likes

What speed will you gear for?

I was gonna try to stick with 2wd.
getting the most capacity is probably more important than high voltage.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got pulleys to put me at ~30 or ~40mph top speed w/ 200kv motors, but this is going to be a city board, so Iā€™ll be keeping it under 30 for the most part. Also, DKP trucks.

Hoping to get around 40 miles out of the thing.

2 Likes

NO WAYYY! Now it wonā€™t fit a 12S5P! :sob: :sob:

Edit: Guess it will be a 11S5P then.

3 Likes

Wheel well shape is wrong, canā€™t be. Besides, switchblades are sturdier than that :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@torqueboards If I can get a refund on my order Iā€™ve already sent you an email 5 days ago and pmed. So I can have my battery built and enclosure order from members here asap. Iā€™ve already waited 4 months on this and my mistake for taking your word of set date. :confused:

13 Likes

nah, a switchblade would never ever break like that, its a freakin tankā€¦

i think even stomping down on it you would snap first :bone: :boom: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I actually Have no idea. Pretty sure it is a generic cheap ass pos.I am waiting on the tb40 to replace it. For now I drilled holes into what is left and remounted the truck.

2 Likes

We should have some of the decks within the upcoming week.

Enclosures are still delayed though but will work on getting those out ASAP.

5 Likes

Did you get sorted out?

4 Likes

Havenā€™t checked on it yet. Will check on it in a bit.

1 Like

Itā€™s been said time and time again ā€“ itā€™s an apparent recurring issue that you get back to people only when they start publicly asking for help, rather than responding to their emails or PMs. :frowning_face: Come on, step your game up, Dex!

8 Likes

Youā€™re right though. I got a response only after a little complaint here, see I wasnā€™t even complaining to get a response but I did notice that the response came soon after my public replies.

2 Likes

More so all emails/pms are handled at the same time. Typically, itā€™s easier to notice PMs as they are easier to sort through.

1 Like

Personally through email at the tb website and through dm here I have always received a response.

7 Likes