40" Drop Deck TB40

Well, my order got cancelled and refunded a bit a after I posted this. I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

7 Likes

This has been my experience as well

1 Like

I have received my refund without problem, about 4-5 days after requesting it :+1:

3 Likes

@torqueboards Hi Dex, does it mean that the cutout has shrunk ?
Why ?

1 Like

My guess is strength

6 Likes

Any update on the deck/enclosure ? Any ETA ?

2 Likes

@torqueboards What is weight of the deck?

1 Like

@ThomasL - We received a small batch of the decks but enclosures are still be being worked on. I won’t get an somewhat accurate date until a week or so from now.

@hans_maier - I’ll see if I can get weight of the deck on Monday.

4 Likes

So does that mean ppl who didn’t order enclosures might get their decks soon?

7 Likes

@RyEnd - Yezzir. Will reach out soon.

5 Likes

Would it be possible to change my order then for only the deck, without the enclosure ? I am, let’s say, in need of a deck at this particular moment…

Thanks for letting me know

13 Likes

@torqueboards Hi Dex, kind reminder. Would you be able to change my order to receive only the deck without the enclosure, if the delivery between board without enclosure and board with enclosure is more than 1/2 months ? Thank you

@ThomasL Please email us :smile: :+1:

Is there any updated estimate for when decks + fiberglass enclosure might be shipping?

@torqueboards

Not expecting super soon, but surprise me :joy_cat:

4 Likes

My deck is on the way… but without enclosure. I believe @torqueboards said it might take another month for the enclosure to be ready.
As I have my 12s8p 50e Samsung being made at this moment, the 12s4p enclosure was not needed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Anybody received their deck, and started a new build on it, or am I the only one ?
Share the ideas, pictures, process… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have one as well. Going to use all TorqueBoards parts as they are available. The battery is a TB 12s4p PCB that I recently assembled but have not yet shared. The ESCs are TB6 beta units connected to a pair of 6380s.
I’m still working out the BMS. I have something I can bypass or might use a DieBieMS temporarily so I can work on BMS app integration. We’ll see.
At the moment a unity is connected for other development work.
In the mean time I’ll be waiting for those enclosures to be ready @torqueboards :wink:

19 Likes

build thread please!

3 Likes

I’ll do my best to start one sooner than later. I have the pictures but haven’t gotten to all the wording… good excuse, right?

4 Likes

@ThomasL You probably won’t find too many yet. Most people ordered complete or near complete setups.

2 Likes