40" Drop Deck TB40

Sorry new to the forum. Can’t work out how to pm someone

3 Likes

No problem dude, just teasing @torqueboards a little.
I think you need to reach a higher level to be able to pm @BillGordon can you help out?(edit oh there you are) I don’t know how you upgrade your account the normal way.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hummie carbon and wood deck group buy

An update on this preorders @torqueboards. Ordered the deck/batt/enc in October and was told 40-50 days on time of purchase, tis long overdue. This my first build that I was expecting to ride on Dec but never happen. Waiting game for esk8 I’m guessing is always like this.

4 Likes

@Rx78scrambler We should have some decks soon before the end of the month. As for the enclosure, it will take a bit longer.

We’re def working on getting it out as soon as possible but we’re not doing any bandaid releases just to push it out earlier. But you won’t be disappointed when it is available. I would wait unless your in dire need to ride. :smile: :+1: If any issues, send us an email. We’ll get you squared away.

6 Likes

Any ETA on that enclosure? Really want to ride in march…

1 Like

I’m gonna end up finishing two @hummieee builds from start to finish before my Black Friday TB40 shows up, lol.

Still excited because 26800s will fit in it sonice.

7 Likes

Any updates? @torqueboards

4 Likes

@torqueboards , give us some good news please :pray::pray::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@natch I received a response through the customer support today:

7 Likes

I’m waiting for the release of the double stack enclosure… :sleepy:
*Unless I change my mind.

6 Likes

would a bbenenclosure work?

4 Likes

Would the bkb kit work with this deck?

@jxslepton Nah… this deck has a cutout. It won’t match up with the BKB enclosure.

2 Likes

The shape will be right but I think there is more available space in the cutout?

1 Like

Which enclosure we talkin’? One for a Hummie? The cutout is quite a bit bigger in both dimensions on the TB40. Would probably be sacrificing some usable volume.

Yep, would definitely sacrifice volume. Probably only enough for 12s4p in single stack.

1 Like

This one looks like it might be just what you’re looking for.

New size is 624x168x13 was 650x168x15. Needed more :cut_of_meat: on it.

5 Likes

Now I really need my TB 40 :sob:

6 Likes