3rd round GB - Closed - few parts left_ Paris / Caliber2 / TB 218 / Kahua precision adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers!

In the frist post there is the link to the 2nd round. Anyhow here it is

2 Likes

Threw my name down for 2… thanks!

1 Like

Hi. Noted it :smile:

Hey bud my friend backed out last minute so if cool with you I’ll just pick up my set. I’ll pay tomorrow in the morning. Sorry but thanks

No problem :wink: You should see the invitation in the pm GB. First post has the instruction. Thx

1 Like

@Riako

What pivot cups did you use for the kahua trucks?

2 Likes

I would also like to know

2 Likes

Of you want my opinion. For Paris and TB I used their correspective pivot and they ride amazingly. I think you can use the same pivot Kahau comes with or another one you have. The shape is made to accommodate the most.

1 Like

Timo recommended the caliber ll pivot cup from riptide for the Kahua trucks.

4 Likes

@RipTideSports

What pivot cups durometer for a 160lb rider? This is going to be paired w this adjustable baseplate and kahua trucks.

Stick with the WFB 96a. Best all around there is

8 Likes

Yes, its the plan, but I tested with his pivot cup for now, seams to work ^^

1 Like

I made a little bumper that with AT was keeping the board self standing. Anyhow protects the base plate from scratching and its really small.
Let me know if someone wants it. You will need the first hole free so only for mountain board or with similar tail. Then a m5x30mm and small nut for installation.

The base plates are almost ready :wink:

10 Likes

Any chance I could still get in there for a set of black? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just few hours ago one guy took the last one. I will let you know if something becames available. You are the 2nd in the line.

2 Likes

Sounds great thanks. I’ve put in my info on the google doc just in case

1 Like

You did right. Thx

I filled out the form as well. Too bad I only discovered your amazing work 2 days ago.

3 Likes

Will there be a round 3?
Also any idea if these fits hummiedeck * drop through mounted?

1 Like

For me is fine but I need quite some people to keep the same price. This things are expensive to make.
Top mounted will work, only thing you have to check the cut out space you have. The only part that can disturb are the adjustments nuts. Most of the deck are wide enough to host the nuts as well, otherwise you only need to route like 5mm to make the space and then the Hammock base plate will cover the pocket. Not the same but you can see a similar application in @RedBaron build.

2 Likes