3rd round GB - Closed - few parts left_ Paris / Caliber2 / TB 218 / Kahua precision adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers!

I have some. A new batch for the GB is finally coming next week and I have few spare ones but need to check based on your wish. In this batch also SR TKP are made

1 Like

I bought a set and I’m super happy with the quality. Felt like I got more than I paid for, and that doesn’t happen often.

4 Likes

Thanks man. Really appreciated, moreover if coming from you :blush:

4 Likes

Dropped a gform to ya for some TKP plates <3

2 Likes

Ahhh sweet I don’t need the TkP, just need the adjustable plates for regular Tb or Caliber/ Fatboy hangers.

EDIT: I just need lower anglesssss

If you decide maybe fill up the Google form. Same one for all hammock types, just choose the right combo. Once I have a moment I will check if I have the parts available.

1 Like

Thanks! I will check if I have what you need, but should be OK

1 Like

Ahhhh sweet filled it out. I think I filled out the wrong one earlier my bad.

Thanks again.

1 Like

no problem. My pleasure

1 Like

I picked up a set of Hammock SR TKP baseplates. Can someone link me the pivot cups I need? thanks

1 Like

the one from SR. It is modeled based on the stock one

1 Like

Awesome, great to hear. Do you know if anyone has used the Riptide version?

1 Like

I used riptide on the RKP version for caliber, kahua ecc…and it fits great. IF the riptide version works on stock SR TKP then it will work for the Hammock as well. The pivot is literally the same :blush:

2 Likes

If you can’t get your hands on some riptide SR pivots (I think they are sold out, but I’m sure you got connects) lemme know I’ll send some pivots over. I think I have some on some unused new SR baseplates.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the info, helps a lot.

I saw now that you thought they were RKP baseplate :sweat_smile: I do not know which RKP you were looking for but I had a raw set left of RKP and could have sent that one instead.

2 Likes

I will find some, no worries, thanks for the offer though. I think I might actually have some in my Riptide bushings kit. I just wanted to make sure I was looking for the right thing before I pressed them in, they dont come back out in one piece :slight_smile:.

1 Like

my pleasure

1 Like

Ahhh fuck me sidewaseeeeee. Lol. Yea can I buy those off you hahaha I promise this time I won’t sell them. Within 10 mins of getting them.

2 Likes

yeh others asked already but you know the problem of shipping to US right now. It’s too crazy

1 Like