3DServisas Product News

Official gear drive motor separation tool :smiley:

17 Likes

I need this.

2 Likes

I’ll take one

1 Like

Totally looked for this in the tools section of the shop.
Found it in the spare parts section. Just an FYI for those peeps that might have not found it.

Compact Uni-Box
For Unity, Trampa VESC Mark 6, VESC HD60, Spintend (Ubox) , Stormcore speed controller.

5 Likes

New version of ECO gear drive is available now!

4 Likes

3DServisas.eu Black Friday sale! 10% OFF Everything

The sale will begin this upcoming Friday 2021-11-26 00:00:00 EST till weekend end 2021-11-28 23:59:59 EST.

The discount code is: BLACKFRIDAY

black-friday2021

9 Likes

New Finality Battery Enclosures are now available!

Complete battery packs coming soon!

10 Likes

YES, Finally a good looking enclosure. Just when I needed it :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

I’m nearly ready to skate my 2nd hand 4WD Finality setup, would love some advice from anyone who’s found a bracket or clamp that securely hold the 20mm square hanger. As with all my other boards, I really want to add a linear hydraulic stabilizer to the rear truck. I have a temporary solution that I think will bend/fail… a 3mm 7075 plate secured to the back of the gear plate, braced by being flush against it. It will take significant force if the wheel moves upward, but will flex away from the gearbox as it moves downward. I’m just looking for a way to provide a stud facing rearward, inward, or upward, to which I can directly mount one of the rose joints of the stabilizer, or a yoke that supports the same.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Currently in the testing stage, a new design Finality Double gear drive 1:7.2 ratio :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
More info on our Instagram account.

6 Likes

too bad you blocked half the users here from your instagram :joy:

1 Like
3 Likes

IMG_0303

1 Like