Black Friday 2021

Will take a while till we have everything to offer kart kits. Currently we still prototype and improve.

10 Likes

What’s the end aim for this? I’d love to have a go, looks like a lot of fun, I’ve done a lot of hill climbing at loton park many years ago, never done any karting, closest I got was an F3 car but don’t see myself buying a cart, not sure the police here would like it :joy:

1 Like

First round of black friday discounts (Roughly 15-20% or so)

M1 Gear drives @ £125
Hummie decks @ £80
220 Hangers @ £27.5 or 50 for a pair
BN Pulleys (ABEC Only left) @ £38/pair

6 Likes

The aim is to push amps and have fun and test out higher power stuff. A kart is nice to play around with.

4 Likes

13 Likes

black-friday2021

14 Likes

Discounts up to 30% online :ok_hand:

7 Likes

The Flux AT2 DIY kit is now also available at a Black Friday discount :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Any chance you’ll put some of the V1’s on sale?

2 Likes

No, I’m very low on stock, will probably stop selling them and keep the remaining for aftersale service

6 Likes

12 Likes

Friday only cocks!

7 Likes

About 10 things I just bought that i shoulda waited on

4 Likes

14 Likes

Damn. I should have waited. Lmao

2 Likes

Just realized I forgot to mention when the sale is in effect :thinking:

4 Likes

this is a special, one-time use 11% off anything in the DRI store code, good for 1 week from today. We have an extremely limited inventory drop available, to ship out on or before Dec 1st. It’ll be the last inventory we have of Puck Puck Bruce Shells/Remotes & Robogotchi/Xenigotchis until early 2022, as we’re holding on to our remaining parts inventory for warranty/repair fulfillment. Cheers!

Code is: DAMONS-SON-JAMIE

22 Likes

I knew it!
Anyways

2 Likes

RIP our Robogotchi inventory, DAMN guys. :joy::partying_face:

That’s a wrap for our 2021 Robogotchi inventory, but we’re working on a larger batch that should be ready by early 2022. Big thanks to our lovely beta testers.

PS: all Antisink Plates & PPB Bruce are discounted a bit in addition to the 11% off discount code mentioned above, through next Monday only.

DRI will be closed for the holidays through the new year after this batch is shipped. Cheers!

7 Likes

But all the stuff I want is sold out :yum:

6 Likes