3d printing requests,

PMd

Tenchar

Looking for someone to print this GT2B mod for me.
Happy to pay a reasonable fee. Please and thank you.

PMd

tenchar

@iamasalmon

Hello
I’m from the UK I’m after something to print could someone please help me out thanks

1 Like

I would help, but I am from the U.S. if you can figure out shipping some how, I will print. PM me

Hi in uk and don’t mind printing and sending to you

Anyone available to print this for me ? Thanks !
https://forum.esk8.news/uploads/short-url/vKudu2IZT8pVGiNaH5nVZ4xXeZR.STL

Anyone able to print me a few very small items?

1 Like

Anyone able to print me some stuff in germany? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m in the UK, can post? What do you need bro?

2 Likes

If I send you a Hoyt ( you can keep with an RX). Can someone make a STL for me to print a boosted like handheld

5 Likes

You want the pcb of a hoyt to fit a boosted style remote or what are you asking exactly?

Yo what you need printed, I might be able to help a brother out

I want to do this too. :slight_smile: my cad skills are only openscad though. so might not get there.

this is a fun offer though. hope someone takes you up on it.

2 Likes

Yea I would actually prefer this as well. I’ve been waiting for someone to do it, but that Hoyt PCB is dummy thicc so all I could think of was basically attaching a handle for the puck

Yes. I already got it to fit.

Just need clone of boosted tailored around the Hoyt.

I cut alot of the PCB below the USB micro port. Not needed. And let’s my fingers wrap better.

Some guy say my prototype, and made a STL, and wouldn’t share and sold for 40 bucks printed. It was fucking massive and broke

3 Likes

That’s fucked up.

Anyone know the reason my print looks like this on the ender3? I’ve been printing without issues for a while. This is 100% infill with support For the mastercho remote housing

@mmaner I might need your 3D services again if I don’t get this sorted out. Will pay obviously

3 Likes

Its all good, I can print it for you. I’ve seen issues like that with my prints only when the temp wasnt high enough for the material.

3 Likes