3d printing requests,

No epoxy!! Crazy good quality print

1 Like

Thanks man! I have made a few sets, ahrav has been running two sets, made one for art, and a few others.

And honestly with my printer at home, I could make a cheaper option that is similar in strength but a slightly lower quality (nothing matches the markforged haha).

The shipping to Germany definitely made the deal worse for Linesflag.

But ya any US peeps that need these definitely hit me up, I love printing these. They are designed so beautifully and print very well. Mega props to pedro.

This reminds me. What do you think of the shapeoko? It may be my stimulus purchase.

2 Likes

Shapeoko is really good. But…if you are willing to do a bit more building get a workbee or queen bee. More rigid, screws instead of belts.

Queen bee is linear rails :heart_eyes:

1 Like

ruined my current mount for my extruder

if someone in the uk could print this for me in a stronger plastic (abs/nylon) then would be real useful

also need 2 of these

@Lee_Wright maybe you?

Has anyone made these but completely sealed? I want some to put on my build in the winter to stop saltwater from ever touching anything but the wheel bearings. Those are the price of winter imo.

2 Likes

can i request a few dino dicks riding eskates trophy’s for our upcoming race?

4 Likes

@SeanHacker is a dickasaurus expert

3 Likes

There’s something about someone who acknowledges my strong points. Thank you sir!

8 Likes

I’ll see what I can do!

4 Likes

sweet thanks bro!

1 Like

We use the Gt2b because of its affordability and super reliability.
Picked up this gt2b mod case from @Titoxd1000

In the past I have put together a few different ones from Master Cho and others. I have to say this is by far the nicest controller mod (fit and finish) so far. Thanks for the good work on this.

6 Likes

Thanks man. Glad to hear it!

4 Likes

Hahaha I told youuuuuuuu :eyes::man_shrugging::penguin:

3 Likes

turns around picks out a few of his least favorite from the 100s of dickasouruses on the shelves and every other open surface in his workspace

2 Likes

:penguin: knows best

2 Likes

Hahaha!!! Yep!

2 Likes

hello
im really struggling health wise was building my own printer after just cant get it done :frowning:

i need a small thing printed 30mm by 25mm really simple would take 5 mins
could someone please help me and print it ? would really appreciate it ? in the uk would obviously pay and would be really grateful.

here is the file…

Front lights power on off.stl (6.5 KB)

thank you very much

1 Like

I’m on it.
PM me your address.

1 Like

wowzers ben that was under 30 seconds big man hug im in cornwall
this forum has some really nice people here

2 Likes