3d printing requests,

@janpom Nylon

2 Likes

@annihil8ted. You printed my risers for my first Davega right? About a year ago? Do you remember if you changed the file or just printed the one that’s now on the DaveGa.eu site?

uxcell a15062200ux0426 M3 x 25mm Nylon Phillips Cross Pan Head Machine Screws Black Pack of 50 https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B012TACIBC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_WyZwFbSTX0YYG

Ah, nylon bolts. That makes a lot of sense then. Okay, in that case I guess I can just make the hole curved and there won’t be any limitation on the angle… as long as you can find long enough nylon bolts.

1 Like

Thanks! I only needed the nylon in the longer holes. The standard steel ones worked in the other holes

Hello
Wonder if anyone in the uk could print me off something please its a battery Box 600mm long in 4 sections thanks

1 Like

@ApexBoards

Anyone ever done a tunnel riser for Matrix II trucks?

*edit; derp derp

For trampa but think it will work.

This is your work right @ducktaperules ?
My memory is slowing coming back lol

2 Likes

yep, there is also an updated version with MR60 connectors inside too.

6 Likes

Awesome, thank you.

2 Likes

Anyone got the files for the hole inserts for the HolyPro?

1 Like

That would be Andy’s creation

@Andy87

2 Likes

Ahh thanks! I figured it had to be one of the legends

@Andy87 wanna help me fill some holes?

1 Like

@Jujo

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v3ej3loel08rrw7/AABpjKMwkBUaD1AJz5LBdmASa?dl=0

If I remember the cover is only 8mm thick, so will not go through the full deck.
It’s made like this to cover the rest with epoxy which will fix the cover in place and seal up the edges.

4 Likes

I also have a model, designed and printed them for a forum member once. They were a bit too long and thus hard to insert, after the feedback I shortened them a bit. Now they should fit perfectly, but you would need to print a test print to be sure

3 Likes

What infill do you suggest?

1 Like

30% or so with at least 3 perimeters. I printed them from TPU so they could flex a little when epoxied into the deck.

4 Likes

Well I don’t have a setup for tpu yet so I’ll be doing pla :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill try it in the morning. Printer currently making me a second finger :joy:

2 Likes

Oh thanks man! That makes sense to use tpu for the holes so I’ll try that but I’m doing concave pads too and ABS is not liking it. The thing bits are warping a lot so I’m trying pla for the concave pads. Do you think that would work fine?

80% infill pla for pads. But I’ll do 30% tpu for the hole inserts

1 Like

Bed not keeping the temps correctly?

My printer is in my bedroom so there’s no draft possibility

1 Like