3d printing requests,

Id assume that if the width is 15mm for the spacer, the new hole for the valve would be centralised? You wouldnt want the valve offset, id think? Im not sure what other spacers do.

I’m not sure. I’ll do some homework on it and see what I can learn about them as I’m new to the esk8 world. But I’ll do some modeling send you some photos etc and then if they look good I’ll run some mock ups in cheap plastic just to see if anything needs changed and then once we get a final design I’ll use the good stuff to make the production versions.

Ya bloods worth bottling. Ill fit them later hopefully get a play in the evening. Much :heart:

6 Likes

I fitted these (+5/-5) today to the flux and just got back from a 20k test ride to the pub and back (lemon lime bitters)

Its certainly changed the feel of the board, a lot snappier and much sharper, it feels like im getting more from the bushing but that could just be me. Its also improved wheel bite clearance at the front. Low speed turns feel improved, went through a number of z gates that id usually have to get perfect line on but managed easily today. More aggressive steering isnt the right word but its certainly more responsive.

thanks again @glyphiks

4 Likes

+5 rear , -5 front ?

@Skunk , followed this

2 Likes

I have a good understanding of split angels. I rode downhill for years. But these really arnt anything like rkp skate trucks so i haven’t been trying to tune based on that knowledge.

Finally getting around to printing a set of these. I ordered a “carbon” bar off AliExpress (this one) and looking forward to trying it with the printed mounts. Thanks @Facko :love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

You are welcome!

2 Likes

Anyone able to print me a set of these?
Did some with pla and it lasted like 2 rides.

Printables 7

No problem to print it for my, but postage will be nonsense. Will be better for You to find somebody in Your town. Iam printed it from PetG , ABS will be also good, maybe better. And use 100% infill. Double side tape on truck will make fixations more robust.

2 Likes

My bad. I wasn’t trying to make that a reply directed at you. Was trying to link the print but i wasn’t paying attention apparently :upside_down_face:

I can print some for you, PM?

I have various materials, PC, ASA, PETG, PACF, kind of up to you. I think ASA would be a great choice though

1 Like

I have a set of those bull bars coming today and I printed some inserts not even really thinking (or clearly reading the Printables page). I did mine in TPU… curious how they’ll work now

1 Like

TPU seems like it’ll work ok? Seems sturdy enough. Will see how it is after a number of rides.

3 Likes

Mine took forever to show. Wanna get the one thats a battery eventually fory lights.

Can someone make a anti-sink plate that will allow you to mount one or two Garmin-style mount bicycle lights?

1 Like

Do you have a basic sketch with the dimensions and what you want?

1 Like

Would love to be able to get one of these plates of a LaCroix since I’ll never be able to buy one now

2 Likes

Lacroix didn’t ever use those, that’s an aftermarket design from @Laserwolf i believe

3 Likes