3d printing requests,

Never used a guard on my boards, but this print is super easy and quick to print. All I have at the moment in PETG is Orange. What is your location?

2 Likes

I can do it in black if you don’t want orange. I use a 3d printed tail bone on my hosoi hammerhead and it’s worked great.

6 Likes

Anyone has an STL. file for standard or helical direct drive gear?

1 Like

I’d definitely give it you if I had it sir

It’s either a geardrive or a direct drive :wink:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 3D printables for esk8

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the share!

@xsynatic can you move this to the 3d printables for esk8 thread at your leisure so it doesn’t get lost.

2 Likes

Have you checked out the scad file for gears on thingiverse? You should be able to custom it pretty well in there

Have you tried modifying this? Idk what the trampa baseplate dimensions are

2 Likes

Already got angled skateboard baseplates. I was hoping i could weasel out of designing one since the ones already existing around here are all 3dprinted

1 Like

Gears for direct drives, helical or the straight grooved gear, cant remember what its called.

3 Likes

So a pinion for a gear drive. Direct drives don’t have gears.

1 Like

I live in Almada Setúbal, if any needs any prints I can help

I need a Kweld case and the 45° electrode holder printed. Will pay moneyz, also located in Germany, so yeah.

The holder can’t be printed in PLA, as the electrodes get quite hot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is anyone able to print a Flipsky vx2 remote cover for me?

1 Like

Need a request to 3d print a Kweld case and holder

1 Like

has someone else already designed one?

1 Like

Someone posted same request last month not sure on that status. But I’ll pay for anyones service

You may have said this and I didn’t see, but where are you located?

2 Likes