3D Printing Discussions, Questions and Debugging

Hands down the best thing you can get is a printbite+ bed thingy. You cut it to size and lay it on your existing bed. At 80 to 90c everything sticks to it, you’ll break your bed trying to take the part off. Once the bed cools to 50c the part pops off by hand super easy. No more glue, no more prying! Its the best bed material i have ever used. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Do all the corners simultaneously become transparent or just one? I would suggest to adjust each wheel a quarter turn at a time.

Let me give it a try and I’ll report back. Getting late might have to be tomorrow.

Looks interesting
Gonna buy one
Works well for abs?

1 Like

It works with everything dude. I was super skeptical at first because it seemed too good to be true. It took for ever to get to me, I had almost forgotten about it. But that was when it first came out, idk how many years ago. I’m sure they’ve ironed out their shipping by now. Just make sure your bed is turned up high, between 80 to 90c. And don’t try to pull the part off till around 50c or it’s not gonna come off.

2 Likes

K perfect ordering now
Gotta find one in U.K. though

Thanks a again looks awesome

1 Like

Np, I think they ship from the EU.

1 Like

What site
Found quite a few places that sell them

I camt remember where I got mine from but I found this site with a .uk

1 Like

Don’t make large enough ones there sadly

Will find somewhere though

1 Like

Here’s photos of the print. I added a layer to the center to show what I’m seeing. I’m fairly certain the center is warped.

1 Like

If that is the case
You can always buy a new bed for a fairly cheap amount or you can use something like kapton tape

1 Like

Use kapton tape for what?

I haven’t found a replacement bed for less than $70. Which is crazy since it’s brand new. May contact manufacturer if the consensus is its warped in the center.

1 Like

@Halbj613, you just got your first printer. Please try to refrain from giving any advice until you have 3-4 months of good printing under the belt.

7 Likes

No expert but not first printer
Second and printed on that for over a year

Will back out now

Okay, so your print pattern says the bed is far away. See the lines are not connected. Please bring the bed closer in the affected area.

Yes, the bed is definitely warped. But all beds are warped to some degree. We’ll have to see if we can get away with it.

2 Likes

I’m hesitant cause the corners seem fine, so if I raise the corners to get the middle of the corner points flush then the corners will hit the glass.

But I’ll try

I understand your hesitation, but make only 30 degrees turn to the levelling screw at a time. You’ll be fine. Currently the layer at the edges are thick, we still can smush it a bit more…

2 Likes

Does this post have merit? The comment by Torzii?

Not sure. But you can try those things if we fail to make this work. For me, I didn’t have to do a thing except calibrate the bed levelling.

3 Likes