3d printed boards

lmao, their site is still the worst in terms of user friendliness

7 Likes

yah i think your rite i just didn’t want anyone to think i was being devious by popping up on the scene and then showing up as some other company with similar products.

2 Likes

That’s always a plus :slight_smile:.

I appreciate you thinking of me, but honestly I think @Sender would be a better fit for this type of gear. He will ride the absolute hell out of it and has a great eye for aesthetics, which I see a lot of thought went into on this gear. The question I have, and had within 30 seconds of my initial look is “was there a performance and/or durability sacrifice to make it look cool”. I’d bet money @Sender can figure that out in hours.

3 Likes

Send me one and if i break it within a month instead of within a week, it will be a good entry level board. I’ll even send it back for your own diagnostics.

I won’t give it to jake. That wouldn’t be a fair test. Not even Freefly survived him.

8 Likes

Great comment, i did try to make them aesthetically pleasing but with my background in engineering i strongly believe form follows function. My top Priority is Safety, Reliability, Performance, Value and then looks.

6 Likes

I would love to get on that horse and do a proper review.

7 Likes

Lol i better get building then.

4 Likes

He needs a “I’ll break all your shit or give $100” youtube channel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know, right? Like the vendor actually wins $100 if jake can’t break it under sever use (not abuse necessarily) conditions.

1 Like

The cool thing is he’s an absolute savage but when it comes to his lady, he’s the king of romance.

1 Like

YES! You need to get on that now! :slight_smile: I’ll put up the 1st $100 bucks, I just wanna watch that.

Thanks for all the great input guys and your suggestions its all much appreciated.

4 Likes

stick around. You didn’t run away immediately, so you must be worthwhile. Or maybe you just like abuse, we’ll see. This is indeed a tough crowd here. We’ve all broken pretty much everything in the pursuit of building the best boards.

9 Likes

Then you guys are the people to talk to im sure i still have a lot to learn and i know the product will evolve over time as all things do but i want to produce a product that the customer is completely happy with.

5 Likes

Welcome. I very much like well engineered products, not over and not under. Same goes for cost. If you balance them well, you’ll have a winner.

Would love to know a bit about your background in terms of engineering and building boards. Did you have an account on the builders forum?

I have a bachelors of science in mechanical engineering and studied pro engineer and creo parametric at ptc university “the 2 programs i mostly use” i worked for the last 7 years designing air conditioning for vintage muscle cars at a texas based company in the engineering and R&D departments we designed the AC for the ford GT and just got into eskate a couple years ago. just made a esk8 builder account recently.

5 Likes

Im curious what’s under the hood of these bad boys, ESC, Batteries, motors, remote, etc. And possibly a bio of who Mr. Rogers is and how he got into the esk8 world?

I need to update a few pictures on the site the photos are not 100% representative of the components that will be used in the production boards. the motors are Flipsky or HGLRC
HGLRC-Flipsky 6354 190KV 2450W Brushless Sensored Motor. The esc’s are 50Amp Vesc From Torque boards. Remote is nothing special just generic nano remote. Batteries are inr18650 25r samsung in a 10s4p,10s5p,10s6p config, with Bms and antispark. The first board i bought was a liftboard dual it was great at first but the trucks felt awful and the board was extremely stiff so i ordered some parts after several days of youtube research and built my first street eboard and it kinda snowballed from there its a very relaxing and freeing hobby. Since then i’ve built probably 50 or so boards to date.

2 Likes

They are more expensive, but Maytech MTO63740HA are better.

Samsung 30Q is the go to cell for esk8, at this point.

6 Likes

awsome i looked at 30Q but was afraid the amps were to low for an AT board.