3D printables for esk8

Just BARELY fit. I had to lie to Cura and tell it the print bed was 10mm larger so it would allow me to place the object on the build surface :stuck_out_tongue:

Grab handle for Matrix 2 Trucks, utilizes the brake mounting holes. I believe they are M8 bolts but will be testing today to make sure before I release the file.

20 Likes

fixed

10 Likes

build volume :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey guys

Did some angled risers if anyone needs them:

Enjoy,
Dani

16 Likes

How did it go?

I designed Trampa Hypa pulley 66T 20mm and it is already on my TG profile. Unfortunately I’m new in this forum and can’t put links… You can find it under my name and tag Trampa;)

3 Likes

Here you go. Thanks for jumping straight in there!

9 Likes

The shape of the matrix hanger is super weird. I always thought it was a hexagon but it’s more like a half hexagon, half circle like this poorly drawn thing.

I have like a quarter mm of slop I need to clean up but it’s very near completion.

10 Likes

I can share you the profil I use if you want, bro :wink:

5 Likes

Happily! Even just a 2d profile sketch would work great. I have 5 testing shape blocks printed now and thought I had it perfect but it’s just a hair off. Thank you for offering.

1 Like

Like a screenshot ?

I can share you a *.step if you need more :v:

8 Likes

Option B

Take this light bracket and cut the rest off, so you are left with just the shape of the truck.

*Not sure how accurate it is.

5 Likes

A step might help but it may not pull exact measurements.

An engineering 2d sketch would be best. Like what you have but the edge lengths labeled, the fillet radii labeled, etc but that’s super annoying to do.

I can just overlay the step pattern and tweak it :smile:

2 Likes

:relaxed: stl and stp files !

Sorry, too lazy rght nw for a detailed 2D sketch ^^

13 Likes

I don’t blame you. I hate having to make them at work :face_vomiting: thanks man!

2 Likes

19hr, where’s my goddamn MBS bumper at? :joy:

1 Like

.step is all you need

2 Likes

I just needed you to be the one to ask :heart:

Doing it now.

@riako, brake hole is obviously the one on the left in the photo?

4 Likes

YEs :wink: I think you’re right (if it’s the bigger than yes (sorry, I don’t have the model open, or even MBS M2 anymore)).

1 Like

Reprinting it now, should work out great. Thank you again!

1 Like