3D printables for esk8

Yup: weights holder v7.f3d (2.0 MB)

5 Likes

We’re leveling up…

2 Likes

Hi~!

Got an Ender 3 on a sale last week - my very first step towards 3d printing rabbit hole.

Scoured the internet for 3d printable cloudwheel pulleys and found nuthin. It’s either people not sharing theirs or I didn’t look hard enuf.

In the spirit of DIY, here’s my take on cloudwheel pulleys.

HTD5M 47 belt drive
htd5m 47t cloudwheel body.stl (2.0 MB)
htd5m 47t cloudwheel lock.stl (743.5 KB)
Chain drive adapter
for this kit

sprocket mount 2 holes.stl (448.0 KB)
sprocket lock 2 holes.stl (448.0 KB)

disclaimer: I haven’t run all these on actual board yet.

9 Likes

Those are some nice prints you got there, good job!

1 Like

Apologies if you already know but cloudwheels use ABEC cores so you can use existing ABEC pulleys on them. If I remember right, the clear cored ones (the newer and more crack-resistant version) use cores that fit the description ABEC clone rather than ABEC original, but the difference is relatively small. The spokes on the clear ones are a little thicker, but I haven’t had issues with any ABEC stuff on them

I’ve used a modified version of this file so far http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1719951

The modifications are quite hacky so I didn’t post them anywhere but the purpose was to slim them down a bit to fit on standard boardnamics axles. One last bit is to check what material you used? PLA does not like UV and being outdoors, and is generally a bad fit for drivetrains

5 Likes

new XLite100 mount to moon drives (batch 6) -
super robust. zero flex at all in petg. very happy with this version.

Requires (ea):

• qty 2 x M3x10
  • qty 2 x M3 nuts
  • qty 1 x M4 x 8? (uses the short M4s that come with the moon drives. had plenty of extra)
  • slightly drill out the mounting holes in the xlite cap to 3-3.5mm

XLite Bracket Contoured V2 - L.stl (504.7 KB)
XLite Bracket Contoured V2 - R.stl (504.7 KB)

9 Likes

I thought ABEC clone pulleys wont fit in clouds. Didn’t even know there’s difference between original ABEC and ABEC clone :sweat_smile: Eitherways, would still end up making my own pulleys.

As for the filament, it’s PLA. The color black makes em worse for their purpose. Will reprint em once the PETG I ordered online arrives.

1 Like

Tbf I’d take my contribution with a pinch of salt, only picked up my ender 3 in August and cloudwheels a little before that

I have some PETG printed ones running at the moment too, only about 100km on them though so not a huge amounts

1 Like

.I’m kinda terrible at CAD but can someone help me with this Mudguard and light mount and get the sizing right? I made it in tinkerCAD.

1 Like

While this is good for testing prints, most have been unsuccessful with pla pulleys. Petg (I think) would be best if you’re trying to save money and even then the petg pulleys I printed didnt last long. Abs, nylon, any alloy filament, carbon, would be better choices.

2 Likes

My ESUN PLA+ pulleys that I’ve printed lasted wonderfully, both 50T and 60T with 8 perimeters, hardly any tooth wear visible at all after 120+ miles

3 Likes

Mudguards.zip (263.8 KB)

These require laser cut metal to build, its $20 shipped from sendcutsend.com just make sure to select mm when uploading the dxf files. Id use 2mm aluminium. These are untested, so try at your own risk until I get time to make a set for myself

3 Likes

Can you share the sketch you used to make it bolt onto the BN hangar clamps? How many circles, radius of circle pattern, and the diameter of the holes themselves.

thanks!

EDIT

its 60mm diameter with 5mm holes

1 Like

You should add a precision as to what this goes onto

1 Like

That’s for the non-xl variant

4 Likes

Made for the eboosted 40in DS Evo spectrum enclosure. Not the cleanest, prettiest, or slimmest, but it works for me (I hope lol). It uses an m4 screw & accompanying m4 insert. Though you could also just epoxy/silicone it all together

Files

EvoConnector45.stl (201.7 KB)
EvoConnectorPlate.stl (120.0 KB)

13 Likes

3 Likes

Minimal Fuse Holder v2.f3d (1.6 MB)
This is a work in progress… it needs some modifying to make it works without a 90 degree blade connector.

2 Likes

I just installed these anti-vibration feet on my Prusa mk3:
https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/1727-anti-vibration-feet-for-prusa-i3-mk3-mk3s-mk3s-pru

The noise reduction is insane. How could I have lived without these.

10 Likes

Oooh i’ll have just enough of this orange filament left after this print is done! Thanks Jan!

3 Likes