3D printables for esk8

@kevingraehl offered someone a puck to design an STL for the puck internals that was closer to the shape of the boosted remote. ( and somewhere he hacked a boosted remote to hold the puck internals. 0

3 Likes

this is a remake of @Creavenger’s design to cover the whole bottom of the etoxx mini gear drives

4 Likes

Use the files in Thingiverse done by @JuniorPotato93. Pick the ones that said: “ABEC 11 Flywheels & Clones 34,36,38,40,42,44,48,50 Tooth Pulley STL files for 9mm,12mm and 15mm Belts” they come inside a folder for various pulley counts 34T, 36T, 38T, 40T, 42T, 44T, 48T, 50T and 9mm, 12mm and15mm wide.

1 Like

Cool, thank you.

2 Likes

Printed this base for Koolwheel lights that are on my sons diy board, perfect fit.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2942770

4 Likes

TLDR but @LEE where can I find this switch and charge port print? :heart_eyes:

FlexiBMS Lite - Flexible Configuration BMS w/ CAN-bus

2 Likes

Upload the STL file within 24 hours.

10 Likes
5 Likes

"Notes:
Tough filament recommended."

sooooo no PLA? :rofl:

I am using this.It’s not flexible, but it’s reasonably strong.
Printing is easy and beautiful.
There is no need to worry about the settings, and there are few mistakes.

1 Like

so you are thinking that PLA would actually work in this application? I was wondering how long it would last since it would be compressed by the deck and baseplate with zero movement

This handle riser is made from Raise3D’s premium PLA, but has withstood for a year and three months.
I’m still using it without any problems.
The thin riser probably won’t bend between the deck and the base plate.
This Raise3D Premium PLA is vulnerable to bending, but surprisingly strong against vibrations and shocks.

12 Likes

I was surprised to learn pla had more compressive strength than petg. Doesn’t do the bending as well though.

4 Likes

Damn, that one is also impressive. Nice work dude!

1 Like

that’s great since I’ve never printed anything other than PLA, can’t do ABS now that the office/printer room is my kid’s classroom

1 Like

If you’re worried, you may want to add a thin rubber riser.

@xsynatic

you running these?

1 Like

He does

1 Like

Yup. Ever since i made them.

(i think i still haven’t updated the file with the bigger hole, so either you edit it out or just drill it bigger :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What did you print it out of?

Wonder if we could get metal ones made. Maybe @surfnacho could make it happen

1 Like