3D printables for esk8

Yes, what you did there is exactly what I want to do. Do you think it would require custom design to fit in a different deck? I have a Landyachtz Switchblade. The X thingy looks good too… where did you get that?

Is it ok to steal ideas from other builders?

If you have a 3d printer and calipers, I’d be happy to mock up an insert for you.

The x thingy was off Amazon, I just painted it with a metallic spray paint. Lots of thin coats.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, some say :wink:

4 Likes

a holder for a 21700 batteries in a triangle pattern
the dimensions are exact for 21700 so it might be a bit too small because of shrinking

1 Like

Do you by any chance have a step file I can get from you for the mr60 panel mount you made?

1 Like

Has anyone made some mud guards for tb110 wheels? If not I’ll make some, just asking before i spend the time to make some.

Save yourself some trouble mate and just get some pvc end caps, it’s a much better solution.

Thread for them is here DIY fenders - look mom, no 3D printer

I went from many 3d prototypes just trying to get them to stay together under vibration to mudguards I can stand on with no issues.

11 Likes

Nice! Those look noice too.

1 Like

That looks like a whole lot of wheel bite though

1 Like

You mean mudguard bite?

2 Likes

Looking into getting a 3d printer. Will the ender3 pro handle the materials needed to print tough eskate parts or should I spend more for a Prusa mk3?

Any other reccomendations?

i can print petg on my ender 3 pro
@justbarno
it’s pretty good for enclosures, if you want the best you should use nylon but that requires higher temps
if you’re a rich boy you could use PEEK xd but i wouldn’t recommend that
i made enclosure out of nylon 230 on my ender 3 pro, it’s a low temp nylon but it’s a bit too flexible i think but it’ll work for me

1 Like

btw you should put this in the 3d printing discussions thread

1 Like

I print alloy 910(htd), cf polycarbonate, petg, pla, and TPU with less than $100 in mods in my ender 3. Pretty sure the pro version can too.

8 Likes

upgraded hot end and ptfe tube probably?

Glad bed, e3dv6 hotend, bmg extruder, and 5015 fans.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Mudguard for 97mm abec clones

Print it with TPU. Hard plastics will crack - tested multiple times.

4 Likes

Direct drive?

1 Like

Yep. Most definitely.

2 Likes

Do you need to put a little piece of ptfe tube in the hotend?