3D printables for esk8

Nice, very creative! I used tape to do this on my SK3 but it would always ripped after a while.

1 Like

I printed myself a mbs matrix 2 Shockblock riser. Makes even the Red shockblock stiffer due to the increased height.
For Orange i used 3.5mm extra height and for red 2.5mm.
So 2.5mm left and 3.5mm right (have to use 2 colors of shockblocks)
Just installed them but need testing.

@Venom121212 @Creavenger

8 Likes

Awesome idea! Would be very easy to tweak the shock blocks exactly to ones personal liking

1 Like

Looks good but isn’t that what the set screw in the bottom of the truck for?

When I turn those, it raises the whole metal plate on the shock block.

yes but i don’t know how well the threads handle my whole weight pressing on the setscrew alone. I

Also this way the overall feel is more stable than before because it isn’t as soft as before

I did a motor mount for MBS vector truck in solidworks

Printed it in PETG, it works very well :

CNC out of aluminum should be better
motor_mount v2.STL (151.4 KB)

4 Likes

Anyone have a 30t Kegel pulley? Smallest I found was 32t.

It’s kinda tough to get smaller than 32t with the kegel hole pattern. The walls get a little too thin and weak.

I found one last night but it’s press fit, I’d prefer bolts for my printed parts.

This is what I currently have printed, I like the lock nut design. And it was easy to print with no supports https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1733883

1 Like

Does anybody have a belt cover for the electricskatesolutions evolve 63mm motor mount?
This mount:

Or if someone would be kind enough to design it for me? :sweat_smile:
And no the stock evolve belt cover doesn’t fit on it

1 Like

Turnigy SK3 Motor Fan covers:

80mm Flipsky, Alien, Maytech Motor Fan covers: (work in progress, but currently very usable)

3 Likes

Hey, i see you are using fusion360. Could you provide .f3d file. That would be really nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey MT ! Welcome here :raised_hands:
Of course, don’t know when I will be back to the city but remind me in around two weeks and I will add it to the thingiverse folder :wink:.

Just curious, *. step/stp file not enougth ?

1 Like

Good find!

No but I have a gigantic F1 wing for it. Lol.

7 Likes

I’ve actually combined the two to create the 30t locknut pulley. I haven’t tested it yet though, board is half way built.

1 Like

i just got into 3d modeling so i designed some parts for my ongoing evolve build, the first thing i designed was a truck/mount protection part to keep the mount and the truck from scratching, it gets attachted with the motor mount’s screws:

I also edited @Toleg 's unikboard belt cover by adding a lip to it as to protect the mount when the board is stood up:

Both of the parts were never printed or tested (as i dont own a 3d printer) but i will print them soon and update them with pics

2 Likes

Have you got the file @xsynatic?

Not on hand. Need to go on the pc. You have 15 minutes?

How dare you making him wait so long?

3 Likes