3D files / CAD request thread

Hoping to find one that I can 3d print. I really dont want to pay $200 for a case.

1 Like

@Venom121212 Do I remember seeing a 3d printed case on one of your mtb’s? Was it a stormcore inside of it or was it something different?

1 Like

Oh, just realized you posted this in the 3d cad request thread. Sorry

1 Like

No worries :wink:

1 Like

I had just made a spacer for the infinity sink heat sink to sit on top of my battery box soooo kind of an enclosure?

Happy to modify it to help fit your needs if interested

7 Likes

I knew I had seen the bestech BMS modeled somewhere haha. It was me but deleted all my old files.

anyone done it?

@mishrasubhransu could you make your first post a wiki so I can sort out all the categories and place all the files in one post?

Done!

2 Likes

I need mudguards for a setup involving BN270 hangars, BN M1 gear drives, Anshul InfinityHubs and a Landyachtz switchblade. No clue how I would even mount them though.

Most people mount them to the hanger clamp unused holes (if those exist on your build) or use the gear drive lid holes and slightly longer bolts to account for the part thickness.

I love muddy trail riding but If I ever attempt it on a street build, I’m just going make wheel wells that mount to the deck instead. I’m never stepping back there anyway. I’ll even lie and tell everyone they improve the aerodynamics. SpeedWells©

3 Likes

@SeanHacker any chance you can provide a model in whatever software you used for the MR60 panel mount? I want to adjust the spacing and the only easy way I’ve found to edit STLs is a kind of janky workflow in tinkercad

2 Likes

How dare you.

6 Likes

This is the way.

3 Likes

Already have the step file and everything else on thingaverse.

If you need something specific or want me to make any changes, just let me know and I’ll get it posted.

6 Likes

Oh wow I never spotted the step files thanks! I’m trying to get some cad practice so I’ll give it a go myself first and if I don’t have any luck I’ll ask for help again, thanks a mill

4 Likes

Anybody got the CAD for the spacers for superstars megastars sunmates ? 12mm bearing support spacer

2 Likes

I can in about 5 minutes if you have the dimensions by chance.

1 Like

No I don’t fuck maybe @hoytkid or @Evwan can help
I don’t have a good caliber to measure exact
Dimensions
But @Venom121212 Will get 2 next week to measure but thank you Sean :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I wonder if Frank would share the dimensions :rofl:

@SeanHacker what all do you need off it? I have a single one somehow. Might as well put it to use even though I got rid of my hubs.

2 Likes