3D files / CAD request thread

I see. If you still need help with that shape, I can prolly do it - just lmk

1 Like

I’m all good, got what I need, cheers :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Looking for a belt cover / bash guard for the @Boardnamics Caliber II 63mm Motor Mount
Downloads page doesn’t have any 3D files.

1 Like

this thread has a belt cover for 97mm wheels.

1 Like

anyone have the hole pattern for the ubox? A whole ubox model would be even better

@BornBoneless ? I saw your Ubox box, great work. Wanna share a screenshot of your bolt dimensions? It’s proven really hard to get dimensions off of your STL I tried

1 Like

my cad dump thread has a ubox model.

1 Like

You’re from manhattan? I owe you a beer, you should come out to the group rides.

4 Likes

lol yeah I was thinking about it but I’m just a very solitary person. maybe someday.

2 Likes

Take your time, @worldismine772 and I could meet up with you and keep it small. I want to meet as many members IRL as possible.

5 Likes

just let me know when/where! :slight_smile:

i’m also very solitary, but group riding is a surprising amount of fun

4 Likes

Anyone have step files for 8" kenda tyres or simular pattern? Thanks

2 Likes

feeling lazy, so before i draw some up, anyone have +5 deg angle riser for trampa, mtb base plates?

1 Like

There’s a couple on thingiverse dude., you may have to just chop the shape out and make your own 5 degree design, but you might get lucky

3 Likes

hey fusion gurus, I have been messing around with models I downloaded from here, I want to assemble different models together but I can’t get the orientations right, plus positioning is difficult. I just want to attach trucks and wheels so I see how far back I need the handle part to stick out to be able make the bard stand on it.

BTW i don’t know if bending 1/4" aluminum is possible and won’t weaken it just

3 Likes

To bend aluminum without weakening, you have to anneal it first by heating it up to a certain temp, hold it for a set amount of time, and then let it air cool. Bend it when cool. Heat treat it again to bring it back to it’s strengthened state. Look up annealing aluminum and then look up T6 heat treatment. You’ll need a 1000°F /530°C oven. Bending aluminum in it’s hardened state will weaken it sadly. Good luck.

6 Likes

Thanks dude, seems like it is harder than I thought :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Steel

you could weld a cool grip on too. like part of an old pipe wrench or something

2 Likes

Yeah might be the solution :thinking:

2 Likes

Has anyone designed a 5 degree wedge for Matrix II trucks?
Since the baseplate has a footprint different from your typical skate trucks, I feel like risers and wedges should try to follow that shape, for more support/better look.

2 Likes

I can design one for ya when I get back in town on Sunday if no one else gets to it first.

1 Like