3D files / CAD request thread

So in my in-ability to leave well-enough alone, I decided that I did infact want to use the sensors on my motors but dont/didnt have a break away cable to ensure that if I want to drop the battery/esc’s from the board i can do so without a fuss.

Looking through my shelf of many things I came across my dupont connectors - decided that this could be something and jumped on thingverse. I found someone that made an OpenSCAD Parametric DuPont shell template, then found another guy that modified it to have multiple layers.

In our/my use case the polarity is quite specific and therefore i wanted to make sure it had some way to index in a way that would ensure it was never plugged in wrong.

So I modified the code as well to include an indexing shift that creates some beautiful asymmetry to make sure that the pins are consistent every time; It may be niche but if even one other person finds a use for it ill consider it 30 minutes well spent.

1 Like

Smart BMS 12S.STEP (488.9 KB)

5 Likes

2 Likes

5065 motor

3 Likes

focb0xyz.STEP (698.6 KB) FOCXVESC4 WITH HOLES

FOCBOX CAD Model

4 Likes

Infinity skinkindof.STEP (146.6 KB)
InfinitySink 2020 | Universal Heatsinks & Top Mount Boxes | BLACK FRIDAY SALE
design credits @surfnacho

6 Likes

M2.5 CLASS 12.9 SOCKET HEAD CAP SCREW.SLDPRT (398.0 KB) TB6 complete with screwirex.SLDASM (414.8 KB) TORQUERYBOX.SLDPRT (822.5 KB)

design credits @torqueboards

11 Likes

Any chance someone has the .stl of a Trampa hub or Trampa spoke :eyes::pleading_face:

2 Likes

@Pedrodemio has a design that can be found here-

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Dang, .step file :frowning: I can only Import .stl’s. Time for me to look around!

1 Like

Here you go

SuperStars_Spoke.STL (223.6 KB)

If you need any other parts, lmk

@Pedrodemio did a phenomenal job labeling everything :+1:

5 Likes

THANK YOU!!

1 Like

Haha thank Pedro. It was nothing thanks to his work

3 Likes

Time for you to download fusion😉

1 Like

Touché

1 Like

Keep mind that the triangular tip of the spokes is not perfect, for 3D printing adapter and all that it’s good, but do not mill anything for a aluminum or hard material since it will not fit. I never went back to fix it lol

2 Likes

@DEEIF :arrow_double_up:

1 Like

does anyone have files for 50-60T 5 pin kegal pulley’s? Basically Boardnamics kegel press-fit style, but at 60T size?

Just gonna leave this here:

In preparation for the soon-to-be-announced Hoyt Puck Design Competition. :kissing_heart:

9 Likes