31" Tayto V2 + Enclosure Announcement and GIVEAWAY!

What lights are those?

part of cheap aliexpress flashlight converted to this. 3d printed bracket and dc buck converter added.

This is so fucking sexy. I love it

1 Like

Sorry no, I have 2 videos with it but no very high speed:

The Tayto V2 is now live! Get $20 off with code: LAUNCH

That’s right, you can score a Tayto + Enclosure for $129!

6 Likes

Nice! What’s the biggest battery you can fit In there with a cough cough Unity cough… Also, does eboosteds enclosure still fit these?

2 Likes

You can fit a 12s3p with a unity and small BMS placed at the front of the enclosure.

Not sure if eboosted enclosure still fits with the new mounting holes. I’ll give that a check later, but everything about the deck shape is still the same

2 Likes

@BuildKitBoards I can’t remember if you said it before, but will we be able to buy just the enclosure for future reference? I already have a tayto deck but no enclosure. Eventually I’ll have the money to electrify it but for now it’s a normal skateboard.

Surely they will be available separately.

1 Like

I wasnt planning on it, but when @sender puts it like that, I may have to reconsider my life choices

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

You know us, we always tinker. Sell those things! I bet they will end up in use in all sorts of ways you never intended. Lol

7 Likes

Have you seen? :joy::grin::smiley:

From what I saw in the internal dimensions, the height i 24mm and therefore cannot fit staggered double stacked battery pack right?

1 Like

Ah yes, but with a healthy sized rubber gasket, all things are possible.

3 Likes

Looks like @yelnats8j won the main contest, and by random draw @Saturn_Corp won the $10 store credit!

Please send me your emails :smiley:

7 Likes

@BuildKitBoards can you add unobstructed photos of the enclosure? Getting bits and pieces from the existing photos, but no clear shot of the whole thing.

2 Likes

Sure! I will do that tomorrow

1 Like

The $20 off launch sale will end when I receive the decks and enclosure (both in route!!)

7 Likes

The Internal dimensions say 250mm (9.8 inches) the deck is only 9.5”. :thinking:. I’m confused.:grimacing:

I think it’s the opposite way around, he/they just typed it wrong :grin: