31" Tayto V2 + Enclosure Announcement and GIVEAWAY!

Does @Sender know?

Oh he will be thrilled.

3 Likes

Its drilled through the top though.

Just how he likes it.

2 Likes

I take it my entry is invalid then? Guess my wife will just have to win the Instagram giveaway for me so I can use the v2 build to win the v3 tayto contest :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Let’s see some pics of that thing in the wild!

@Venom121212 hmm, your putting me in a pickle

6 Likes

What is the fastest you feel safe going on Taytos?

Ive gotten up to 28 on my spud and only felt unstable because of the trucks. Deck seemed surprisingly stable

Yeah, about 30ish. It’s stable but I don’t feel super comfortable going fast with such a small foot stance. I added a foot stop on mine and it was the best thing I could have done.

4 Likes

Fastest was 33 mph, The small foot stance makes it hard to bring it much higher then that.

I’m releasing a video tomorrow of a crazy dude that took a Tayto freeride downhilling (is that the right term?) fuck that shit, I like brakes.

Anywho… it’s all about truck setup. 30-35mph on a Tayto is totally achievable with good trucks and bushings.

7 Likes

I have done 44 mph on it as fastest, but that was scary :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Holy hell that’s insane… Did you have a death wish?

1 Like

Haha no, just felt it was needed to test how fast it was possible

I have some new mounting ideas I am working on. Laborious, but I think it is going to be pretty sweet.

I will show you once I have something up and running. Actually got the idea from looking at the pre drilled Tayto @BuildKitBoards gave to Jeff that I am skinning.

I gotta play it safe, before I know it @yelnats8j will run away with it and start a business. Again. :joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

Not this time lol. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am just playin!

1 Like

Tim just handing out the burns wholesale.

5 Likes

You happen to get video of this? Me likely me likely

19 Likes