31" Tayto V2 + Enclosure Announcement and GIVEAWAY!

The $20 off launch sale will end when I receive the decks and enclosure (both in route!!)

7 Likes

The Internal dimensions say 250mm (9.8 inches) the deck is only 9.5”. :thinking:. I’m confused.:grimacing:

I think it’s the opposite way around, he/they just typed it wrong :grin:

Am i crazy or are those rear wheel wells not symmetrical on the black deck ?

1 Like

They aren’t symmetrical on any tattoo I’ve owned

Did anyone tested AT wheels on it? How wide trucks is needed for not get wheelbite?

1 Like

My tayto drove of a bridge…

3 Likes

OKP made those gigantic risers that make it look like a tank, don’t think I’ve seen anyone use super side trucks for AT yet

1 Like

@3DServisas makes some risers too although they are sold out right now.

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/products/fatboy-35º-riser-adapter-for-trampa-mbs-longboard-trucks?variant=12470398353501

@BuildKitBoards when will you have those back in stock?

2 Likes

Yo how tf did I not win this

1 Like

Argh I just saw this and got excited thinking they had taytos again. Been jonesing for a tayto/omakase build but enclosures are slim pickins

1 Like

Last i heard a few days ago @BigBen had some omakase enclosures available

1 Like

Yeah I was eyeing those up and going through options for them, I think I liked Justin’s 3 year old potato post and dragged it back up again :grin:

@BigBen are the Tayto enclosures shorter than the Omakases? I’ve got a Potato 33 and don’t need a bunch of enclosure space, I’d prefer to keep it smaller

Well hot damn. Is it true @BigBen ?

1 Like

This is the post I was referring to anyway, where he had a couple of Omakase and slightly more Tayto boxes. It’s 3am over here though so I assume he’s asleep, like I should be :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I thought you had this in the :briefcase:

I got some Tayto and some Omakase enclosures here. :+1:
@AlexB @mr.shiteside i can check measurements for you in a while.
Help me clear this shelf.

3 Likes

Forever salty I will be.

2 Likes