screenshots and parameters for when the post is offline
- Model TK-XNY-A003 aluminum case smart charger
- Shell material: Aluminum
- Dismensions :40126270mm
- Charger Weight : 1.9kg about
- Maximum output watt 3000W
- Input voltage 110-230V
- Rated input voltage 110-230v 50-60 Hz
- Highest output voltage 84V +/- 0.2Vdc
- Error range +/- 0.2V
- Output Current 0-25A
- Error range +/- 0.2A
- Smart charging modes (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV)
- Constant current CC 0-25A
- Constant Voltage CV 0-120V
- Protection features:
- Over voltage Protection Yes
- Voltage Limit protection, Yes
- Short circuit protection, Yes
- Current limit protection Yes
- Charging indicator
- Power supply LED1: Red
- Charging LED2: Red
- Full Charged LED2:Green
- OEM services : We provide. Can customize voltage and current .please contact us !
- Charger AC plug: We provide EU AU US plugs , we will choose type fits your country.or you can leave a message tell us .Output plug ,please check picture blow
- Item name : lithium LTO lifepo4 battery 0-25A 0-120V aluminum case charger
well, I was keen to get some more information about how to use the charger, and what features it has - that typical DIY tinkering spirit - knowing all the features.
seems that the seller has no manual on hand, so I’ll try you guys
what I figured out myself:
- by clicking the pot, the LED changes between red, blue and green
- when blue lights, you change current
- red is for voltage
- green does nothing I’m aware of
- rotating changes the value. it has some “velocity” to it, so the faster you move it, the faster it increases. nonetheless, it is not very responsive or comfortable to use
- you can long-click the knob, you go to some “menu”, no clue what it does
- makes the LED RGB for some reason, then turning it, the LED rotates like 6 colors. no clue what this does
- clicking here makes nothing I’m aware of
- longpress gets you back to you the base red-blue-green “menu”
so my concern is that I’m using it kinda blindly - and I don’t like that. the current and voltage readings on the 7segment displays (voltage and current meters) is off by ~0.2V and up to ~0.5A.
I’ve not yet been able to charge faster than 10A, because then my neptune goes to over-current state, or it overheats. looking forward to the 25A when I’ll build something with charge bms override (funny, charge-only BMS is kinda normal, now we have to make even the charge optional throught the BMS )
nonetheless, wires kinda beefy, and not light. the heatsink could be attached better, it seems like it’s hanging only on two screws. I’ll have to disassemble it and make it a bit stronger.
will make some 3dprited shroud for the pot and connectors, I feel like throwing this in backpack in down-facing orientation will tear them off.
so, does anybody have it? do you all the functionality?