3 Link Clamping Adapters For Gear Drives

Seeing if there is anyone else interested in clamping adapters to mate 3 links to other gear drives out there like newbee, jump drives, or any other drive that face mounts.
I will make a couple sets this coming week, the price will be $100.00 for 2 clamps.
It is a 2 piece construction. This part is one solid piece…

Then, there is this part, which clamps securely to the threaded rod without distorting the bolt holes.

Assembly looks like this…

Cheers, Phil

23 Likes

I desperately need a set of these for my boardnamics drives

Is this only for the HD hanger?

2 Likes

The thread is 5/8 -18 on what I’m currently making. Changing the thread size is no problem, as well as the bolt hole pattern. Just let me know by Friday. (7/21/23)

2 Likes

Alright cool!

2 Likes

I’m down for a pair for boardnamics.

2 Likes

Same here, bnat on HD hangers

1 Like

Just need the bolt hole circle for the BN AT. Jump Drives are 34mm, and Newbee are 40mm.
PM me by 7-21-23

I’ll try to check tonight, I have an extra set of adapters laying around, by chance. The only thing is, for BN, the adapter also carries the bearing for the main drive gear, so I think your part would be replacing the jam nut rather than replacing the whole thing that holds the drive on the hanger

2023 July 21

1 Like

That’s Legal Drinking Age Day as well as National Be Someone Day. Seems perfect.

2 Likes

Crap, I’m an idiot, thanks bud! I might learn how to converse correctly at some point, but don’t cross your fingers🤣

“Correct” is relative to your location, but on an international forum sometimes it’s better to be overly unambiguous

Considering there is no 21st month, I think your perceived ambiguity is just fantasy as usual…

5 Likes

@MacKeeper28 I don’t know what I ever did to you, but it really shows a lot about you as a person, and your character, how much you value attacking people who are trying to help others.

2 Likes

All is good, let’s just keep this post on topic please .

5 Likes

Definitely need a set! Can these be adapted for bioboards geardrives?

2 Likes

Going to second the notion on bioboards gear drives, i have the hole pattern and geometry required for the main bearing already figured out if that would help.

3 Likes

Yes, that would be great. :+1:

I’ll shoot you a DM

1 Like

Small update on these adapters….
Apex jump drives fit great.

So do the newbee 4gs!
I must add that, while I haven’t riden them, in hand, they are great! Very well designed, machining is great, and they are very smooth by hand.

BN AT…. @fessyfoo ?

8 Likes