🌊 3.75 inch InfinityHubs

@approachinglogic @Nacho

Sorry again for how long this is taking. There were issues with bearing and kegel fit. They now have those pieces and will be checking each unit carefully. I am not sure why it is taking so long, I will go ahead and ask tonight to see if we have a timeline update. They are being made though, please do not worry. I would hate to ship units with a bad kegel core.

3 Likes

The press in berg adapters will not fit, this just utilizes the same three hole that bergs use. Kevin had new AT adapters made that the wheels should bolt on to.

2 Likes

plz

1 Like

somehow I stumbled on this thread just now, sick hubs!!

Am I understanding this correctly though? These hubs will be able to fit on Kahua trucks with a berg adapter? Are you saying I can buy these, and install bigger tires (like evolve or trampa tires?) to my stock haggy setup?

1 Like
Are you waiting for a widening option before you buy these?
  • yes
  • no
  • no, but I will buy the widening kit as soon as it’s available

0 voters

1 Like

So all of the lathing is done, from what I understand they need to finish machining the spokes and features then send of to anodizing.

They screwed up the bearing adapters, but caught it (thankfully) so those are being remade now as well.

3 Likes

Ok, will start spacer cad lmfao.

2 Likes

Squeaky wheel gets the grease lol

Got any progress pics ?

Also make sure to offset the bearings so we don’t need super axles thx :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Wut. How?

Both bearings are on the same piece, so I guess they will automatically be offset?

Also, I was just told end of month for production completion. Hopefully that’s accurate.

Yes, this is what we want :+1:

2 Likes

ty :heart:

Can anyone explain this berg adapter to me? Is it to fit berg tires on this hub? Or to fit these hubs on kahua trucks setup for bergs?

Not seeing much on this besides β€˜berg adapter’ mentioned sporadically a few times and I can’t quite figure out what this could be referring to

^^ This there 3.7 hubs you physically can’t run berg tires on these.
I haven’t seen the adaptor but I think its just the berg 3 bolt mounting system

2 Likes

Just waiting for finishing! Ahhh they look so nice. Super excited!!

Sorry everything is taking so long. Material pricing shot up and had to switch vendors. It’s crazy.

Also we are making sure they test fit every little part before shipping. Loose bearings, and especially loose bearing adapters would be very sad

24 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face: full send on that

6 Likes

Yee. I’m psyched.

Also getting four sets machine finished for you raw guys out there.

4 Likes

When can we order from the next batch… @surfnacho

1 Like

I made sure to get a few extra sets. You can get in this time :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I just stumpled onto this thread. Im gonna order the m1 helical gear drives from @Boardnamics now on friday. not the AT ones. Should i order them with kegel or bergmeister to make them fit? these look perfect. Have these been mounted on bn’s yet?

1 Like