🌊 3.75 inch InfinityHubs

πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯Έ

@surfnacho any updates?

I’m excited for these :grin::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bro me too. Still waiting. Everything I have going on is taking too long, starting to get a bit frustrated. (I have cnc enclosures that have been at the paint shop for like 4 weeks. Every day for the last two weeks I’ve been told "at most, two more days :rage:)

I went ahead and sent a kegel adapter so they can make sure the fit is perfect. The samples had a kegel core that a bit too loose.

4 Likes

I can imgagine :sweat_smile: good work takes time!! Thank you for the update :ok_hand:

Oh hi. Im kai. I can haz buy pretty red wheels?

1 Like

PS please dont make it require more axle length, thanks!

4 Likes

Absolutely the above all over lol

3 Likes

Looks like Raw might be a go.

2 Likes

Oooooo interesting.I am pretty ignorant on this metalwork, raw looks amazing…but does it pose any disadvantage in terms of protection / tarnish?

1 Like

Checking back in again, still interested, where and how do I buy these lmao

2 Likes

overheadelectric.com !!

Thanks!

1 Like

Eh hard to say how much of a difference it will make. Anything can get scratched and stuff, but ya ano does help with wear and corrosion.

Aaaand pre-ordered ^-^ wait til you bastards see what I do with em x)

2 Likes

I’ll place an order once the widening kit is available. I can’t go back to stroller wheels

2 Likes

I think i know what you’re doing with them :wink:

2 Likes

Any idea about approximate time before you’re ready to start shipping? I’m contemplating aluminum wheels as an option over the MBS variety, but I don’t really β€œneed” them yet.

Will you sell one rim options too? I like the idea of having a spare wheel set up. I was thinking that mixing and matching different wheels would be a bad idea, even if it’s just to limp home after a tube failure. Thoughts?

1 Like

PMd

1 Like

Can anyone figure out the berg mounting on this? I just can’t see berg adapters fitting the core of the wheels or anywhere for that matter.

2 Likes

What’s the story on these things in general?

We are closing in on my PayPal buyer protection window for this purchase.

8 Likes

@surfnacho a timeline update would be greatly appreciated :grin::+1: excited for these wheels!!!

3 Likes