🌊 3.75 inch InfinityHubs

More eye candy for your viewing pleasure:

4 Likes

Preorders are open. PMs going out now!

And of course…one free set to the man that made any of this possible @longhairedboy

Thanks for fostering such an amazing community!

2 Likes

Have you tested any physical prototypes of these?

1 Like

I’m getting through the PMs rn haha, there is a section in there that talks about testing. Proper testing is happening over the next two weeks. Sample sets will be going to trusted forum members for hard testing. The factory samples should be here next week.

5 Likes

Shine

Matte

What to we like? Matte sandblasted finish or just plain shiny anodize.

4 Likes
Wheel finish
  • Shiny
  • Sandblasted

0 voters

1 Like

I just realized that couldn’t potential clearance issues prop up with a spacer?

1 Like

Honestly both are so good, can’t decide lol

1 Like

Some of us like it

Raw

No go? Or am I stripping and polishing these too?

3 Likes

Ya I had raw on there before, but there were some tolerance issues. My plan was to give you one of the sets we mill here, but someone in my family got covid and I am not really allowed out of the house rn. 🤷🏽 Sometimes everything falls apart lol.

1 Like

Pmd

No worries. My fault for stripping everything before a plan was finalized. Now for the next plan…googles home anodizing…hold my beer.

1 Like

Ya like nacho said, there are some tolerance issues with the bearing adaptors that come up when going raw/other colors. Figured it was better to keep the price low and deliver a quality product. If you or anyone else is still dying for a raw, we can make that happen, things might just take some sanding and/or won’t be the most amazing bearing fit.

1 Like

Love this drivetrain! People in this community are making some amazing stuff!
Anshul hubs and moon drives are a match made in esk8 nerd heaven.
Going on a test drive in a few mins

I have 2 shiny and 2 sandblasted…I don’t know how on earth we gonna decide between the two, cause both look amazing!

45mm m5 bolts will seat flat into that besg mounting pattern. I didn’t have 45 i had 50, so I had to use a few washers

8 Likes

Are they compatible?

3 Likes

Yes sir! They have berg mounting pattern, and your wheel adapters do aswell

3 Likes

oh yeah… Batch 4 wont. But I’ll be going to be going back to the batch 3 wheel adaptor design in the future.

3 Likes

Oh this is good to know! So when I buy 4wd from you…any chance you have any batch 3 wheel plates?

I won’t have any wheel adaptors from previous batches, I don’t order any extra of those.I will see if I can do something about that though

2 Likes