2Swiftboards company launch and product unveil

Larger tires and bigger batteries has been like the number one suggestion for the past year haha. We should be wrapping up production for these 100 boards by beginning of March then going to start up some R&D on that. Got a larger tire and motor in house already but it’ll be interesting to see how the carving is with it

4 Likes

If you were looking to try 2Swift out, we’re going to be attending Esk8con in Vegas next month and will be attending all 7 cities in the Electrify Expo: Long Beach, San Francisco, Seattle, Miami, DC, New York, and Austin! We’ll have 3-5 boards with us and the tracks for both events are more than plenty to get a feel for it

8 Likes

Just a little status update. We have the first batch of 2Swift built, just waiting on some final pieces to arrive before we ship product out. We are dropping 80 of the launch edition boards. Also will be selling rolling chassis soon, wanted to get some feedback from DIYers at Esk8con, planning to drop this sometime in April

9 Likes

if you get one ill mail you a cut off scooter handlebar,you can flail about with them for effect. id love to bomb a hill like this

1 Like

good luck with your venture,consider an optional severed handlebar acessory ,im proably the only person who thinks bombing a hill with the bars in hand screaming MAKE IT STOP!!! would be funny.

People always act like i cant stop on my board, expecting me to blow thru 4 way stops ,run down/steal/traffic/groom their pets and kids

3 Likes

where the photos with mudguard ?

Would love to check it out at esk8con! Maybe I can make a short “PEV Trials” video on it for my channel

1 Like

I will for sure check you guys out when I am at ESK8con.

1 Like

Actually, that is not a bad idea. Mudguards would be nice when the road is wet.

2 Likes

I mean there’s no other option if you don’t want to be covered in shit head to toe

1 Like

We’ve had a handful of people ask for a detachable stick to hold on to, we are more than likely going to include this in the accessories line later this year!

2 Likes

We are going to be releasing a front and rear fender/mudguard later this year. Alongside front and rear light attachments. Just working on designing the mold to form the parts!

1 Like

Really looking forward to meeting you and everyone at esk8con. Everyone has been very supportive and helpful in our past few years in testing. Excited to show what we’ve accomplished. That would be dope if you can get some exposure on your channel!!

4 Likes

So we got boards shipping out this week to those who have ordered them! We are transitioning out of the preorder phase :partying_face:! In terms of the rolling chassis, after speaking to some people at esk8con, we are not going to be able to roll this out at the same time. Outside of the no guts inside the board, it was asked if we could remove the charge port and power switch. We currently have drilled holes into the rails for these and the location of them does really limit the battery sizing so we are going to work on get 10-15 DIY boards made without those so you can really maximize the DIY build. It also was recommended to remove the mounting plate for the VESC controller, again to maximize what you can do with this. Hoping we can get these done within a few months to have listed for sale!

6 Likes

Update for the DIY guys, rolling chassis will be dropping in 2-3 weeks. After talking to people and getting feedback on what to offer, this will be a pure chassis with no guts to it just the front wheel w/ steering damper and rear hub motor. There wont be any power button or charge port and no esc plate so you’ll have full spacing in the chassis. Deck will be included with bumpers. The motor has a ferrofluid injection in it to get better thermal performance. If there is any questions feel free to message me here or on our social media platforms!

7 Likes