2Swiftboards company launch and product unveil

I went last year but just myself, planning to go this year as a vendor!

We have a custom mount we are working on that goes with the front steering plate for lights, working on changing up the look for it cause it made it look like Wall-E lol

2 Likes

People in general don’t want colors (or logos) other than black. People will always try to cram in a battery that’s just barely too big to actually fit. People will want international shipping to everywhere except Antarctica and Mars.

Expect to see skinning jobs with new designs and artwork.

Expect to see lunchboxes mounted on top with the ESC inside, because the battery is too big. (Or just the battery on top.)

4 Likes

No battery, ESC, charger, or remote. I would think that you should include the motor unless you have a different type of rear wheel that can accept common scooter sprockets

4 Likes

Yea that’s kind of along what I was thinking/expecting. Our plan to keep growing would involve a plus and mini version of this. The lunchbox is something we already plan to do down the line

1 Like

I can already picture the fat back tire and bigger motor upgrades.

I feel like the wheels should be optional at best.

2 Likes

We have videos and content on our social medias, all accounts are @2swiftboards (instagram, youtube, tiktok). Steering at high speeds is pretty easy, the negative rake geometry on the front end gives more of a snowboard feel when carving so its pretty responsive when leaning and the low speed control is fine! Slowest I’ve ridden with control is about 5mph, slower than that you get front end drop

1 Like

Oh wow, you’ve even gone off-roading on it! :open_mouth: Okay now I really want a DIY version :smiley:

https://www.instagram.com/2swiftboards/

Links for lazy people

2 Likes

We ran though 5 designs before landing on that front end, wanted to make sure it had the strength to handle the abuse of different terrains. Battery wise we got constrained with the dimensions of our chassis but plan to introduce another model with faster top speed and longer range

Most of the weight comes in play from the motor, front end assembly and battery. We did aluminum chassis and chromoly tubing but the front fork is made from steel for strength.

1 Like

Can confirm, mine ended up being 10kg+ just for the rolling chassis. Inline boards are inherently larger, and have higher stiffness requirements, so everything just gets a lot chunkier than a skateboard

2 Likes

I think we all want that, it’s the nature of the beast out here on the forum.

doesn’t look like they’re that kind of company though, unfortunately for us.

I still really hope someone Frankensteins the rolling chassis into a VESC-based monster.

Bruh.

3 Likes

JINX you owe me a soda

1 Like

Please bring a demo to ESK8con. Really want to give this a ride!

2 Likes

I stand pleasantly corrected.

1 Like

as @Flyboy mentioned, the motor is pretty important unless there’s a path to make a belt/chain driven version

2 Likes

Getting a mounting plate from sendcutsend should be no problem, so they really just need to have a rear wheel that can mount a sprocket. I think the 4 bolt pattern is more common.

It would be cool to see a 12s4p or 12s5p configuration in the future. Also wider tires.

4 Likes

@2swiftmo we will not be satisfied until the board look like

6 Likes

To be real, we’re all just trying to have a 4 (sometimes 2) wheeled motorcycle that we can stand on and carve with like the road freaks we are at heart.

It’s like the lovechild of boardsports and Moto.

Lol I know, I interpret that dream quite literally :laughing:
To clarify, I’m not saying this is a bad thing

2 Likes