2Swiftboards company launch and product unveil

Long overdue getting in the forums, but had a handful of people that I’ve met during demos and working on this project that told me to get in here. I am one of the 2 guys being the 2Swift project. We are dropping a 2 wheel eboard (dealt with enough backlash with calling it a eskateboard :sweat_smile: ) . Using a hub motor with ferrofluid injection for better thermal performance. We have worked on this project for just about 2 years for R&D and past couple months we have scaled into production and should have boards ready to ship out spring 2023.

Basic Specs: top speed 24mph, 16-21 mile range (tested from a 130lb rider till 220lbs), battery is a 12s3p config using P42A molicel, set for a 4 amp charger, and weighs 31lbs.

16 Likes

Welcome! Nice to see you here! :smiley:

Some people here have already been discussing your board, after you did the interview with Carve UK:

Edit: I see you found that thread as well already. Nice :smile:

6 Likes

More inline boards! This is a good development and I am in no way biased

7 Likes

Congrats y’all any potential DIY offerings in the future!?

3 Likes

I kind of want one of these just because it would look like I was riding a scooter with no handlebars. People in my neighborhood would shit themselves.

3 Likes

The steering bracket looks far more robust than the other 2-wheeled boards I’ve seen, looks really nice.

What about 18s2p instead of 12s3p? I can go 24 easy on a onewheel, if I was going to add a second wheel to my board I’d want it to go faster than that.

1 Like

@2swiftmo if y’all sold a version without battery or ESC, I think there would be a lot of takers on this forum :+1:

8 Likes

It would be great to see you guys at ESK8con!

A little mini handlebar-like addition to the top of the steer tube would make a for a nice mount for lights!

5 Likes

And would technically pass for a scooter where regulation about handlebars is important :smile:

2 Likes

Are there videos of people riding this thing? I really wonder how intuitive it is, or how easy it is to steer at high speed / balance at low speed

1 Like

This is what I’m the most curious about. Not all my riding is over 20kph

This looks cool and all but where is this weight coming from? Just curious since the specs are similar to my current working board but it weighs an extra 10 pounds but I’m willing to bet it is more stable and predictable than my board even though it is missing two wheels :rofl: I like a pinch of chaos in my esk8

1 Like

Inline boards are intuitive if you can already skateboard, you’ll be able to get going and maneuver cautiously from the get-go. Getting comfortable with maneuvering takes practice, riding at low speed takes practice. Your legs might get tired faster until you acclimate to the board.

6 Likes

They were actually there last year, I imagine they will be there this year again

2 Likes

Is it more of a workout than electric street skateboarding?

2 Likes

you have to keep your legs more tense, yeah
I acclimated after a couple weeks

1 Like

My interest level has increased

1 Like

They definitely would, the reactions I’ve gotten riding around on this having been nothing short of that :joy:

Yea we’ve planned to offer a rolling chassis just for that reason. What would make sense for this? No battery and ESC? Maybe no motor either and allow for free range in specing out the board?

2 Likes

We already planned to offer DIY builds on this, maybe even this year. Just trying to figure out what people would and wouldn’t want with it

2 Likes