$288 Pentagram XS/ Full alloy rims/ Wide / deep dish / for sale

I’m having issues with the pulley wheel plate is there spacers you have used ?

2 Likes

You gotta do the codec thing so we can see it

2 Likes

For our 4GS, nope, for other backward mounting plates, yeah, need spacers.

1 Like

Thanks for responding :call_me_hand:
do you recommend a link to get those spacers?

2 Likes

I see you may be having problems with Shopify? Ha my links never have the correct price for some reason.

1 Like

Your mother didn’t love you… and she really wished you would use gears… :joy::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Why does everyone try to make proprietary stuff? Can’t we all just get along?

6 Likes

you will need 5mm spacers, you can find them on local hardware shop.

1 Like

After you subscribed, there a 10% discount, $288 is the final check out price(not included shipping)

Before shipping*

1 Like

Ethan’s gear drive is pretty novel. The wheels are compatible with mbs mounting profile, i don’t think its really considered ‘proprietary’ that his wheels work with his gears and may or may not require spacers for other drives

3 Likes

I I mean it as a general statement… proprietary is stupid. IMO

5 Likes

Notice: bolts can be mounted on either directions.

5 Likes

Money. Profit. Ego.

3 Likes

You spelled stupidity wrong…

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure what all the brouhaha is about…

They’re said to be the same spacing as MBS hubs. Is that not the case?

4 Likes

So when will we finally agree on hub hole patterns and hanger profiles, we are so close rn with Matrix III going to square

2 Likes

They are. I don’t really get it either, it’s just thread junk

1 Like

Yeah, I’m with you guys.

What the fuck is wrong with manufacturers? I mean I bought both a Ford truck and Porsche. What really pisses me off is that Ford didn’t take my love of Porsche motors in to account when they designed their motor mounts. If they really cared about the the greater good, they would have made it a standard mounting pattern so I could use the Porsche motor of my choosing.

It’s almost like they didn’t consider any design constraints outside of their own needs. Fuck them.

15 Likes

@TheRef @NullBlox

There’s a perfect thread dedicated to this exact topic. This conversation is irrelevant to this product.

5 Likes